What's new

Jackie Briggs

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Storms had created a creative contest for our own MK10 characters. My Fiance and I both had ideas but couldn't execute them in the week that the challenge took place. Since then she has finished hers (and mine will be finished in June). Even though the contest is over the concept was too fun to pass up, and we really wanted to share our ideas.

I give you Jacki Briggs!

My Fiance wrote this about her on her blog (http://apandastudio.blogspot.com/):
"So this is Jacki Briggs. She is Jax's sister. I thought it might be fun if she was one of Kano's crew but a little mix of Sonya in her (mainly in Sonya's alternate costume).
I had a lot of fun!"

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Maybe you can turn this into another girl v girl vendetta like Mileena and Kitana. Jackie finds out that Jax cheated on her for Sonya and she vows revenge?

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Maybe you can turn this into another girl v girl vendetta like Mileena and Kitana. Jackie finds out that Jax cheated on her for Sonya and she vows revenge?
Haha yeah that works, as it was written they were brother sister though... could be better if they were a couple, that's why when she gets jealous she goes to the dark side and joins kano... Or it could stay that she is jax's sister, maybe she gets kicked out of the military/police force for fighting dirty, then joins kano.

Fun topic :)