What's new

JACKIDA (Jacqui and Takeda thread)

itsmeMOB

Mileena's back!
The jungle fever's real with Takeda, I don't blame him though.

Bu, oh god, please, for the love of the Elder Gods, ENOUGH of the shipping fanfiction stuff. I see enough of it on my Tumblr, it's overboard lol.

itsmeMOB

Mileena's back!
Shipping cool people together should not disturb you.
Oh no, it's not that. I highly approve of Jackida, it's just when people go to the extreme and write those sexual fanfictions. The shippers I follow on Tumblr are insane. I've shipped people before as well, but not to the extremes some people go.

Cue erotic fanfiction. Seriously, stop. It's a game about characters violently pummeling each other. That's all we need.
erotic fanfiction? It's real bruh. And just because it's a deadly game doesn't mean it has to be the only aspect of the game either.

And if it wasn't for couples, what I am assuming is your main wouldn't be around now would she? :)

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Cue erotic fanfiction. Seriously, stop. It's a game about characters violently pummeling each other. That's all we need.
I read a really interesting Sonya/Scorpion story once. It was interesting.

A few minor spoilers on Takeda and Jacqui from what I saw
Jacqui fought Reptile
Jacqui won
She ran to Takeda checking on his eyes (I assume before the fight Reptile shot acid or whatever the green liquid is into Takeda's face)
She poured water into his eyes trying to get them back to normal
Jacqui asked how was his vision
Takeda gets it back and see's Jacqui looking at him
He says "Beautiful"
They look at each other

And again it's not a fanfic either haters, it's actually from the story mode.

A few minor spoilers on Takeda and Jacqui from what I saw
Jacqui fought Reptile
Jacqui won
She ran to Takeda checking on his eyes (I assume before the fight Reptile shot acid or whatever the green liquid is into Takeda's face)
She poured water into his eyes trying to get them back to normal
Jacqui asked how was his vision
Takeda gets it back and see's Jacqui looking at him
He says "Beautiful"
They look at each other

And again it's not a fanfic either haters, it's actually from the story mode.
That part was cute.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
NRS better go back and patch this stupid romance, jacqui is too much of a woman for takeda.
Jacqui needs a real hustler, someone that's been through shit, like my boi Kung Jin