What's new

General/Other - Quan Chi I've always hated Quan Chi's voice in the games. Especially after hearing Adoni Maropis play him.

FOXSOLID

Noob
That being in the MK Conquest TV series, the dude played a badass Quan Chi. He just had this confident, cool tone and a way of talking that I think works way better than what the game does.

A shame they never got him to do the voice overs for the video games.

Look up some episodes on youtube if you need to, they aren't hard to find.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Really?

I think he sounds like the devil would sound.
Sounds kind of like that really effeminate bad guy from 300; the "I'm so sexy and powerful so you are beneath me" voice.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Eh for mk9 and mkx scorp, ermac and sub have more badass voices imo.

As for mkc, good show. And he did play qc well overall, though there were a few cheesy parts in the series like the show where he and shang fight that who dialogue between them was so cheesy lol.

But I do agree that mjc qc had a cooler voice tgen mk9/mkx, it sounds forced imo.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Quan Chi's voice in MK9 is the most distinct voice in the cast. No one else sounds quite like him. His voice is so deep and rich. It has this sinister, menacing tone to it. Every time i hear his voice, i am overcome with the urge to beg him to take my anal virginity.

#Realtalk.

BRUTALITY

Banned
QCS VOICE IS FUCKING GODLIKE
AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE NO SWAG AND YOU ARENT FABULOUS AT ALL