What's new

It's hard out here for a scrub killer frost

Queen

Bow Down, Bitches.
Hai Guys, what's going on :D

I'm new to injustice and I just so decided that KF is going to be my main lady <3 <3 <3

Problem is, I suck :C

Just tonight, I figured out how to do Slide, u3, 2,2~MBfreeze. That's cute and everything but like, what do I do after that. Also, how do I stop getting raped in the corner. Especially against Flash/Superman, cause my Frost seems to get a bit flustered with those two in particular.

Also pressure: what is it, and how do I do it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

I'm new to injustice and I just so decided that KF is going to be my main lady <3 <3 <3

Just tonight, I figured out how to do Slide, u3, 2,2~MBfreeze. That's cute and everything but like, what do I do after that. Also, how do I stop getting raped in the corner. Especially against Flash/Superman, cause my Frost seems to get a bit flustered with those two in particular.

Check the frost forums and watch videos and look thru tech
There's tons to find and run thru

Maybe @xKhaoTik and @Rickyraws and @RiBBz22 can help

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
After the MB freeze go in do a NJ2, then either do Slide and repeat the combo or do F3 then the combo you wrote. That's the main idea: after the freeze they have to guess whether to block low (expect the slide) or block standing (expect F3), that's what's called a 50/50 mix-up.

In the corner after you get knocked down you can do a wake-up slide or do a wake-up parry. I don't have much KF experience but I think those two are good options. Guys who main KF will help you more here.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Stickied in the Frost forums I have a parry/punishment guide. Also search for my name in the media section and you will find a plethora of my matches as KF.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?

Do you have XBL? I can give you some pointers on Frost all around and show you those match ups. Are there any other match ups you need help with?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Whatever you do, do not listen to MylesWright. That is the best advice I can give you.
The only person that knows what they're talking about in the frost forums is me, the rest of you are openly terrible and you all know it. If killer frost is so broken and so Top 5 why can't any of you win, why is it that every time a match-up is played offline in tournament the following day it's match-up number has to be rectified.

7-3 Doomsday, 7-3 Sinestro, 6-4 Bane, 6-4 Cyborg
"interval for match-up actually being played"
5-5 Doomsday, 5-5 Sinestro, 4-6 Bane, 3-7 Cyborg

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
The only person that knows what they're talking about in the frost forums is me, the rest of you are openly terrible and you all know it. If killer frost is so broken and so Top 5 why can't any of you win, why is it that every time a match-up is played offline in tournament the following day it's match-up number has to be rectified.

7-3 Doomsday, 7-3 Sinestro, 6-4 Bane, 6-4 Cyborg
"interval for match-up actually being played"
5-5 Doomsday, 5-5 Sinestro, 4-6 Bane, 3-7 Cyborg
Yo bro, don't get so heated. Stay cool. :cool:

(pssstt...They all just suck terribly, its the only explanation :joker:)