What's new

It's Good to be Bad Injustice 2 trailer

Aramonde

Noob
Scarecrow - He was my potential main going in and looks wise im mixed. I like his head but im not a fan of the zombie skin, noose and jeans shorts. If the gear system lets me change that or we get a Arkham Asylum or Knight skin then its fine.

I'll wait to see more gameplay but the chain and hook doesn't fit the character imo. Wouldn't a scythe make more sense?

Captain Cold - He looks really good. I wish Unbreakable Subzero had that ice wall move lol.

Bane - This is the best version of Bane I've ever seen. I was never a fan of the mountains of muscle older versions had.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
aquaman was hella silly... and "captain cold" really? how unique lol

No, Aquaman was hella silly thanks to things like Family Guy/Robot Chicken basing it off of the Super Friends cartoon and constantly making fun of him plus mainstream thinking he's only a "guy who talks to fish".

Captain Cold is one of the best villains in mainstream comics, regardless of his name and "powers". He employs strict guidelines to his rogues and is a natural leader. He wants a better class of villain, one that doesn't needlessly kill and commit crimes for the fuck of it. Because of him the Rogues are not allowed to kill women and children and only kill when absolutely necessary, he also refuses to let them take drugs and has no "take over the world/city" aspirations and will at times defend his city. Captain Cold is simply amazing but people just see his design and name and go "he's lame".

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Why the hell they are showing GORILLA GROD AGAIN!!!!

He is literally doing the same thing in previous gameplay already what a waste!!!

Could have shown posion Ivy, catwoman, or Brainac. We have yet to see a lot of gameplay or gameplay for these characters!!!

Because these 4 are part of the Society and actual villains in the story: Ivy wants to protect/rule with The Green; Catwoman is a constant flip-flopper, already had a video like this with Ivy, and seems to be helping Harley in the trailer; and Brainiac is most likely the big bad so he's probably gonna get his own trailer ala Aquaman.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
aquaman was hella silly... and "captain cold" really? how unique lol
No, Aquaman was hella silly thanks to things like Family Guy/Robot Chicken basing it off of the Super Friends cartoon and constantly making fun of him plus mainstream thinking he's only a "guy who talks to fish"..
I have a feeling Aquaman is going to be the breakout character in the Justice League movie. There is going to be a whole generation who won't understand Aquaman jokes, as he will be one of the coolest : )

R.I.P Aquaman jokes.... about time to! hehe

Last edited: