What's new

It's Good to be Bad Injustice 2 trailer

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Wow hurry the fuck up injustice 2 , that shit was great ! Captain colds move set looks pretty cool and I can't wait to see how scarecrows gear looks, not a fan of the default look but I'm sure with some different gear I could make him work for me

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Cold's voice is perfect, he sounds like a guy who wanted to rob banks but is too damn awesome to just do that. I'm also impatiently waiting for a Wentworth Miller premiere skin.

I think Scarecrow looks awesome, but why is he 9 feet tall? ALSO IS THAT ROBERT ENGLUND? That's so dope.

I like that Bane is gonna have some legacy, I saw his 113 string, and some new moves. Like the Diamond Cutter!? Score

Whole trailer is badass and fun, perfect for a set of super villain fighting game characters. I'm not in the mood to wait two months for this game.

N00B

Noob
I hope the Flash's moveset is redesighned, reworked and not that slow and mix up city like in inj 1.
Gimme 6 fr s1, gimme 8 fr standing multihitting mid (like Liu Kang's b1), gimme multihitting string starting off of s1 (like Kung Lao's 11212), gimme running special move that can be cancelled (simillar to Kabal's ND), gimme teleport simillar to SG's teleport, gimme "speed steal" special move (maybe command grab), gimme phasing special move (speed dodge), gimme fastest walkspeed, dash and backdash, gimme new traid called "Speed Boost" where he becomes faster in general.
And gimme the Martian Manhunter (with redesighned and reworked moveset)
And take my money.

Last edited:

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I'll admit Captain Cold looks so much cooler than I thought a guy with a freeze gun and a winter jacket could ever look. Found myself liking that way more than scarecrow who I thought I would really like. They all look great tho.

Error

DF2+R2

CAPTAIN COLD
“LET'S PUT YOU ON ICE.”
Sworn to ending all crime, the Regime hunted down and brutally executed every member of the Rogues, including Captain Cold’s sister. Using his skills as a thief and his iconic Cold Gun, Cold now seeks his vengeance. He’ll gladly use the Society to achieve it.

SCARECROW
“EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO FEAR.”
Scarecrow plays on the fears of the unknown to inflict terror on his victims. An anarchist obsessed with using chemistry and psychology to spread and study fear. He joins the Society in order to sow panic on a global scale.

jk lol

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
As much as II'm still fucking hype for the inclusion of Scarecrow himself, nothing I've seen of his moveset has excited me at all. Granted we haven't seen much, but still....

Captain Cold tho

and that Bane cutter.......

freerf245

11 11 11 11
As much as II'm still fucking hype for the inclusion of Scarecrow himself, nothing I've seen of his moveset has excited me at all. Granted we haven't seen much, but still....

Captain Cold tho

and that Bane cutter.......
They wouldn't put him in the game if they didn't have something interesting in mind for him. Yea the generic sickle attacks look boring now but what they have planned with fear gas has got to be godlike.

Trailer was solid as fuck. Scarecrow sounds fucking amazing although i'm still not sold on his design, I think it can look fantastic with gear. Same thing with Cold, he looks a lot better here, IMO not having the blue goggles helps a lot, having goggles that resemble his shades looks way better.