What's new

It's been A month, can we get another character reveal trailer?

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
with goro being announced we have yet to get another trailer so i'm left with blue balls watching the Kano reveal trailer over and over again WTF boon? @colt
THANK YOU. My thoughts exactly. It might be the first time I start hating on boon. (Then I watch Kano trailer, get hype... and eventually relax)

need a double reveal trailer

GGA Max

Lol this thread will turn out kinda funny and ugly.

Anyway, think of it this way...

They have 29 weeks left...

Say they reveal a character every 2 weeks... they'd reveal like 14 by the time MKX is out. So ... yeah they're kinda on schedule I guess?

Personally hoping for Monday.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I don't even care if it's not a character reveal because I'm convinced they're only revealing returning characters and 0 new ones so in reality we only have about 8-10 returning reveals left to go.

For fucks sake though at least that delicious online mode reveal or something. Show me a character doing random strings against a dummy or a blurry picture of the menu screen idgaf at this point. I'll spank to it just the same. The blue balls are that bad right now.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I have a theory that Khrome is actually Cassie Cage's father. Her freakishly long neck is actually part of the powers she inherited
Actually Khromette is the mother and Johnny is the father, he has to be since she's Cassie Cage so the mother can be anyone and in this case it's Khromette. Cassie Cage has the power to melt into a metal and become it so she can fight people as a pan for example.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Actually Khromette is the mother and Johnny is the father, he has to be since she's Cassie Cage so the mother can be anyone and in this case it's Khromette. Cassie Cage has the power to melt into a metal and become it so she can fight people as a pan for example.
Yo, Khromette is canon now? That shit is tight, glad they went through with that. I've been pushing for it since day one on the Khrome forums

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Yo, Khromette is canon now? That shit is tight, glad they went through with that. I've been pushing for it since day one on the Khrome forums
Yea man. The problem with Khromette though is that she suffers from social anxiety and comes off as having mild autism. Lets hope Cassie Cage doesn't struggle with the same through story mode or the gods might close her threads.