What's new

It's always a good thing to force out a Breaker right?

Wanting to know if it's always the best idea try to force out a Breaker form your opponent once they have 2 bars of meter.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I would say it depends on the amount of life you have, what character you're using, and who's dictating the match-up. If it's a close round, and you're not 100% positive that you can take the round after they break, but you can end the round in unbreakable damage, then I would say take the round. However, there are too many variables to say that it is always a good idea to "force" a breaker.

Generally, yes.
Always, no.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Say its like 10% life left both characters, you start a combo. Can end it short and they'll be holding block and forward to break, which means you get a free throw if your move gives either neutral or advantage on hit. The throw will be untechable too cause they're blocking

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Force breakers, yes, but unbreakable combos mean you can effective do more damage before the breaker comes, ie:

Breakable combo = 10% damage,
unbreakable first = 30% + 10% when they get a chance to break, and they are still using the 2 bars.

If im wrong correct me please but this is how i have always looked at it.