What's new

IT'S A CELEBRATION B*****S

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Ikr! <3 & that's not we, that's our character lol. The one that got it is PPJ, he deserves his own props ;) Also please stop that "Hawkgirl top 3/5" shit :S

Ikr! <3 & that's not we, that's our character lol. The one that got it is PPJ, he deserves his own props ;) Also please stop that "Hawkgirl top 3/5" shit :S
That's right! We shouldn't be using someone else's victory to bloat about our own characters- it was all PPJ's wins....

Besides, I think we can all agree, LEX LUTHOR was his most important character in the tournament and HG was just a Supeman-counterpick :p

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Nah man, she's the new S-tier. Ivan Ooze has got a new contender coming his way

And is that MU really that bad? Maybe it's just cause lolonline, but I've never struggled that much when I play HG's with my Grundy. Maybe I just know the MU better than peeps who try to HG me
Play PPJ or Trey. Trust me. Its them that don't know the MU

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
That's right! We shouldn't be using someone else's victory to bloat about our own characters- it was all PPJ's wins....

Besides, I think we can all agree, LEX LUTHOR was his most important character in the tournament and HG was just a Supeman-counterpick :p
Lol yes, it was PPJ. Also ikr he used Hawkgirl a few tomes only so his wins were Zatanna/Lex/Hawkgirl lol not just Hawkgirl

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I am very surprised when I logged in to find out the winners and expected a SM and BA fest or MMH I get HG, Zatanna, and Lex, why why did I drop HG for the Bat lady and Crazy Cat Lady

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

Agreed, let's all not forget FLEX LUTHOR'S clutch appearance :)

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Agreed, let's all not forget FLEX LUTHOR'S clutch appearance :)
You are right and we shouldn't bloat about it at all, but we have to at least admit that shows that the character is way more viable than many wanted to admit.