What's new

"It has begun!" MKX Promo Banners Spotted at E3, Game to be shown all three days

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For those of us who cannot attend E3, but will be paying full attention to the streams when they go live; it's the little things like these this make us go "hype". The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is just three days away and I know there are tons of you who can barely control yourselves over the excitement. Well, to either quench your blood thirst a tad or make it worse, how about some Mortal Kombat X images from E3?

mkx1.jpg

With the power of social media it's no wonder these images are already on the internet considering how many smart phones are walking around. Granted, there is nothing new here (yet), but it's still very exciting considering it is during E3 that we will get to see Mortal Kombat X gameplay, new characters and more!

Images credit to TRMK and their sources

In addition to this, those who are attending will be able to experience Mortal Kombat X not once or twice, but all three days!

e3all3.png
Source: @noobde

Attachments

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Day 1 Sub vs Scorpion
Day 2 the new char reveals mechanics explanation
Day 3. Official trailer

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
These threads are getting ridiculous man. Just seen a tweet from the TYM and thought it was just a tweet, but naw it's a thread lol.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
All I have to say in the world of PUSHED video games.

WB>>>>everyone else lol with marketing at least lol. Man I'm SO happy WB got the rights to MK, I said it when it happened and I'm saying it again now!

I feel like asking those people back when Midway died...still want MK to be foreign or Japanese? lol I think NOT!