What's new

Tech - Cyrax Isn't this broken?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He's definitely not MK9 Cyrax, but yes, he definitely has some stupid shit here also. If it was up to me, take away this stupid HTB bullshit, give him a decent armor special instead.
Theoretically I think I found a way to do 3 bar inescapable 100% combo and you're just the one to test lol

Want me to PM u and u tell me if it's legit? I'm serious. It may only require two bars for 100%

Came up w this in my head yesterday

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I didn't watch video because as always, my internet is too much of a **** to actually load it and the reason i'm saying it's broken is because of how people are reacting to it and how asod is describing it.

And if this is the same tech in the combo thread that was the net, low bomb, walk forward, b2 tech i'm going to flip my shit.

Still top 1 though.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Theoretically I think I found a way to do 3 bar inescapable 100% combo and you're just the one to test lol

Want me to PM u and u tell me if it's legit? I'm serious. It may only require two bars for 100%

Came up w this in my head yesterday
Haha absolutely... please do! I can probably test it tonight. I'm probably streaming tonight also because twitch.tv is what my social life has become lolol.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Are people seriously just finding out about this?

This character is mk9 all over again and I'm glad the majority of you assholes voted for ALLOW DLC AT FR

Smart
If it doesn't get posted here is only normal that most players don't know about this.
Hiding tech is not cool but a lot of players refuse to share any knowledge

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Couldn't they make the opponent throw-immune when coming out of the Net?

Or what about only allowing Air Bomb to come out after Net connects? Would it help the BS while still letting Cyrax do Bomb combos post-Net?

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
Boo hoo.. you really think this isn't something NRS knew.. all the salt over Cyrax lol. It's more egregious he doesn't have a viable wakeup option at all.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Boo hoo.. you really think this isn't something NRS knew.. all the salt over Cyrax lol. It's more egregious he doesn't have a viable wakeup option at all.
You don't know what you're talking about. He has ONE viable wake-up. :DOGE

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Except for the fact that you still have the mindgame on wakeup that you have armor, i have used armor so many times with cyrax on wakeup because of people thinking "Cyrax has no wakeup".

Asodimazze

There is no way that NRS isn't going to fix this though...considering the Alien vs CSZ glitch, they should release at least one more patch.

Funny thing is that even with this he still loses to Mileena who probably escapes when using Ethereal lol

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲┈┈┈┈┈┈
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕┈ⓈⓊⓅⒺⓇ
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂┈┈┈
▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂▏┈┈
H E
N E E D S
I T

Asodimazze

Other than Mileena, even Smoke, Goro and Lackey can escape.
It's also possible to escape using X-Ray moves that have 2 hits of armor or more

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
They just need to make falling out of a net a knock down.

Gets rids of a lot of his broken shit
I agree with this completely, this is the only thing that is a bit too much. Other than that, he isn't that much of a setup character, not nearly as much as he was in MK9. His ex bomb hard knockdown setups require you to commit into net for a combo, the low bomb into b3d4 setups you just block Low Oh Low (and no he can't delay it because then it isn't a pop up), all of his low bomb setups are without hard knockdowns so you can always roll and full whiff punish him...not to mention the execution and space awareness required to do his stuff.
He is completely fine, minus the grab setups, but they are also crazy hard and inconsistent because u have to roll and do his funky 11 into net which rarely works (especially on small hitbox characters).

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I agree with this completely, this is the only thing that is a bit too much. Other than that, he isn't that much of a setup character, not nearly as much as he was in MK9. His ex bomb hard knockdown setups require you to commit into net for a combo, the low bomb into b3d4 setups you just block Low Oh Low (and no he can't delay it because then it isn't a pop up), all of his low bomb setups are without hard knockdowns so you can always roll and full whiff punish him...not to mention the execution and space awareness required to do his stuff.
He is completely fine, minus the grab setups, but they are also crazy hard and inconsistent because u have to roll and do his funky 11 into net which rarely works (especially on small hitbox characters).
Agreed... roll>11-net is inconsistent, but he could wake-up ex-saw or ex-AA-grab instead. Costs meter, but seems rather fair.