What's new

Is up ball fixed?

Griefa

Noob
Just played a few games online and I was still able to upball without much noticeable difference.

From the other perspective I wasn't able to superman punish an opposing Kano's upball consistently.

Has anyone noticed any changes?

Brahma

Noob
Upball is still the same. It wasn't supposed to be changed in the patch, but we're supposed to get a hotfix that changes the recovery. No idea when that goes into effect.

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
Yeah... they're sort of reverting back from the buff...
Well not exactly from what I have heard it still has less punishable on block then the original one but still more punishable then the new one, plus on whiff it goes the new speed so it can also help with movement

GStick

Noob
Yeah, that's what I've seen too. With all the changes the cast has been getting lately I'm sure that's the case.

babalook

Noob
the move deserves to be full combo punishable, kano is already the most braindead character in the game why not make him think every now and then

Brahma

Noob
Supposed to be punishable by jabs on block and should be same on whiff after the next hotfix is what I've heard.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Johnny Cage and Quan Chi can uppercut an upball on block and whiff, need to test the rest of the chars. But my roomate, who plays johnny, was uppercutting the shit out of kano when I did careless upballs.

DOWNLOADED

The Cowardly Lion
I watched a MK on youtube that was uploaded quite recently that was against Kano and the upball was still the same otherwise the guy would not have abused it as much he did.