What's new

Breakthrough - Tarkatan Is Tweedy better than YOMI and cR (except fox) combined?

Is tweedy daddy?

• Total voters

RyuuJin882

Twitch.tv/ryuujin882
Tweedy cossner kevo 2ez did amazing. I hope the downplay stops. Just because their names are foxy or scar or dragon doesnt mean they shouldnt be considered super solid players.
Cossner and 2eZ have proven they are solid by traveling to multiple events.

Tweedy did well and I hope he continues to travel. More sooner rather than later.

Hate to see players make top 8 and just stop competing like PNut, Semiij, T0ki & probably many others.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Just gonna say this thread is abysmal lol. Make top 8 at a regional? Automatically better than all of Yomi and Cr (except sonic)? So by making this thread are you forgetting all of the accomplishments Yomi has achieved thus far? Tweedy did a good job sure, but not to this extent. Time will tell

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Blocked, you fit in w the rest of AIDS TYM

Peace
"People think differently than I do, so THEY'RE THE PROBLEM!!!!"

Why would you tell me that I'm blocked?

Why not just...do it?

To be clear: I suggested that you may have been overreacting to a few of the posters here when you were clearly being an asshole for no reason, you respond by showing your ass, I refuse to take your shit and I'M the problem?

That's...actually par for the course for you.

Can dish out but cannot take.

"People think differently than I do, so THEY'RE THE PROBLEM!!!!"

Why would you tell me that I'm blocked?

Why not just...do it?

To be clear: I suggested that you may have been overreacting to a few of the posters here when you were clearly being an asshole for no reason, you respond by showing your ass, I refuse to take your shit and I'M the problem?

That's...actually par for the course for you.

Can dish out but cannot take.
was going to let it slide but that's the last straw. blocked

Tweedy

Noob
Whoa TCW is a regional now? Look at regional top 8s like dtn, ect, absolute battle, then look at who I played. Scar was taken to the brink by cossner and dark. Kevo and 2ez are top players, period. Stop living in the past, or just being flat out delusional. Hayatei got 2nd at combo breaker and wouldn't come out for a regional. This wasn't evo but it was legit.

Tri-Zero

The Crispy Canceler
Whoa TCW is a regional now? Look at regional top 8s like dtn, ect, absolute battle, then look at who I played. Scar was taken to the brink by cossner and dark. Kevo and 2ez are top players, period. Stop living in the past, or just being flat out delusional. Hayatei got 2nd at combo breaker and wouldn't come out for a regional. This wasn't evo but it was legit.
Dont you love how some people only think EVO matters cuz "lul its evo mayne"

TheGangstaFace

I thought it was a major tbh but I was told otherwise lol. Also I'm not taking away your accomplishment today but to put you up with all of Yomi is absurd unless your ego truly is up there with Everest. Now that you've come out to tournament there's gotta be consistency and there's gonna be run backs. For instance, (no shots) Dizzy won Combo Breaker 2015, and I don't recall him making even a top 16 (Maybe even 32) afterwards. Also if you're gonna reply to my post then mention me or reply directly or something lol

TheGangstaFace

At regionals you don't play reo-hayatei-sonic-scar in suçcession. Buffalo is also a low key hitter, yet lost in pools for the first time since combo breaker. What a non-major breh.
Like I said I thought it was a major up until I was told yesterday it was a regional. But keep being a smart ass and make people who literally have zero issue with you suddenly have a problem with you breh

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
So much dicksucking in here. @Tweedy Me and you baby. Fuck these guys. Most went from "Fuck yeah that nigga a scrub." To "Duck yeah that nigga a Top 8 scrub good shit. I believed in you but I just band with one wagon or the next. Good shit hope to see more of your AWESOME play." Yeah fuck those guys...lets grab some Fried Chicken and scroll through the last few weeks of Haterocracy together Tweedz, laughing and getting drunk off their bandwagonism.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Like I said I thought it was a major up until I was told yesterday it was a regional. But keep being a smart ass and make people who literally have zero issue with you suddenly have a problem with you breh
I respect him as a player, but I don't like his attitude. He NEEDS to back off. Nobody ever declared that he would reach the Top 8 and beat everyone. Just because he took Alien Tarkatan doesn't mean that he's a good player. He just took a broken character that can almost beat everyone. Nerf is coming on the way. His attitude is like a 12-years-old kid. He needs to respect the others. That's all from me.

EVO this year was pretty weak, not from matches perspective but organization. MK community was treated like... shit.

TCW was everything EVO should've have been from organization stand point. Aquaman delivered second time in a row, big props to him.
EVO and ESL need to have TCW as an example of organization, like I said in the other thread. @Mr Aquaman needs to be the main organizer to teach some basic stuff to those EVO and ESL dudes. What happened to EVO is similar to what happened here in Greece. DISORGANIZATION! Props to Mr Aquaman for being a great organizer. Every organizer should take Mr Aquaman as an example of a proper organizer.

Peace!

People Fucking act like Alien is only there for scrubs to use and compete with the best. As if Takeda isn't just as dumb or Sonya isn't #1 in this game lol. Fuck you guys I don't see all the other players dropping their respective mains to pick up alien and get these "free" wins. Nor do I see other Aliens sending an Evo finalist to losers.

I love the attitude from both emperor outworld and Tweedy. From that awesome thread we got to see tweedy kill it. Naw that's not true it's because of the best guys Saltshaker and Awkward Sloth along with ADM boys and Exile bois.

Good shit tweedy and even more so Kevodaman dude played good af. Also 2ez killed it four top 8s in a row. Cossner killed it too. These guys are solid and just because they don't have the resume like reo doesn't mean they aren't as skilled as reo. I consider Cossner to have a solid tournament resume now super solid player(just saying). It's just a nod towards guys like 2ez Kevo and Tweedy.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I'm actually jealous because Tweedy was given a chance, and support, to go to an offline tournament
I'm here stuck in a poor country from half the globe away, I can't afford $2500 for a one way flight to USA to at least try something I believe in :(
Well, if you want your minute in the spotlight you now know what to do. Pick a top tier, create drama and conflict here, claim you are the shit, cry because you have no money to go to offline events and...voila!
And don't forget not to say thanks after! :D