What's new

Breakthrough - Tarkatan Is Tweedy better than YOMI and cR (except fox) combined?

Is tweedy daddy?

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I am looking beyond the first layer, I didn't say the rest of his path after that was hard as well. Don't make assumptions. I'm just pointing out Hayatei is in his path and isn't free.
You're better off just not responding

Thanks for posting the absolute most f ING obvious thing I've ever read and again that's aN extremely small part of his path and NOT THE PATH NOR POINT I was speaking of

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
He might not know the Pyro matchup, but he's played Dragon plenty before so it's not like he lacks Tarkatan experience. We'll see though :p
That's everyone's first time having to deal against those characters they have never encountered before. Once they encounter them first time, they learn about their weak points in that short time.

If he fought against Dragon's Tarkatan Alien, he shouldn't have a problem to deal with him. He's a very good Ronin Takeda player.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
But no one from yomi is placing anymore
I just think it takes a little more then one tournament placing to be as good as Yomi's boys, or any other competitive top players. If he will be able to maintain solid placing in couple more tournaments, then perhaps he might be as good as he said he was. Though I dont wanna bo a partty-popper but with upcoming patch things may get little out of order, specially to those who main Alien. Something tells me we might see a dejavu - if You know what am sayin' <cough, Tempest nerf>

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Sometimes one can't be really sure if a thread is troll or not.

Anyway, if it's serious, it's completely stupid. Are we really comparing Tweedy (a player with one offline appearance, that only uses Alien which is one of the most broken stupid chars currently and will be at least 50% of the reason of the success he might get today) with two teams that have consistently been placing through extended periods in this game, and some of its members also did it in other games?

Is this community so eager for hype that we need to create these bubbles out of nowhere?