What's new

Is this the end?

I might actually get online for the first time in months. Seeing the grand finals in person was dope... ERMAC COME BACK TO ME!

Don't forget we got a block button and can dash cancel... took me 3-4 games to get that back into my game. lulz=)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
MK is what brought us all together, why quit on it? It's a hype game and had a ton of viewers at EVO which means its fun to watch! I think we can do it but we all need to come together for it.

Goldi

Noob
Virtua Fighter was my first fighting game, MK9 was my first love.

I can play with whatever, but that's where my passion will always be.

I'm beyond disappointed in myself for missing MK at EVO over jet lag, time change confusion, an 8 am pool, that hellish Vegas heat and just exhaustion. Enough excuses, I blame myself entirely, naturally, but I can't be too angry. I tried my best, my body just literally wasn't ready this time I guess lol.

I still entered, though. Contributed to pay out and numbers at the absolute least. I payed out of pocket for the trip - and it was to play all Jade. One more time - JADE! :p I still gave my best to support my teammates, my community and even MK's new little sister Injustice. Even in death I'm yours.

Matix218

Get over here!
Is anyone still playing on Vita? I get my best online connection with Vita (way better than my PS3...) and I need people to play with!!

Add me! psn: matix218