What's new

Question - Grandmaster Is this corner combo possible? (GM variation)

Leito360

Noob
Hello... I've been trying for a while the following

(ice clone), crossover punch; 24xxFrost Bomb; 242; (here comes the tricky part) 123xxSlide

It should be around 11 hits and 40% damage... I'm not experienced enough in the game to pull it out or if it's possible to pull it out. Could anyone try and confirm if it's possible?
A video or something would be great to get te reference and timing in the combo...

Sometimes, it connects the final 12... but then I drop it.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Just to help clear this up, crossover punch is notated as jump in punch or jip (neutral jump punch is njp).

So you're looking for
Clone, jip, 24 xx shatter, 242, 123 xx slide, is that right?

Leito360

Noob
Just to help clear this up, crossover punch is notated as jump in punch or jip (neutral jump punch is njp).

So you're looking for
Clone, jip, 24 xx shatter, 242, 123 xx slide, is that right?
Yes xD

Someone recommended: clone, jip, B12xxshatter, 242, 123xxslide. It's about 47% damage.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Finally sat down to test these two out. I couldn't get the first one to work. I think the first 24 increases the gravity too much for the last 123 xx slide to connect. The second one works though. You can even push the damage a little further on that one, but it's tough, a little impractical and I don't think it's worth the meter. You can do jip, b12 xx shatter, 242, 11 xx ex ice blast, jnp, jip, b12 xx slide for 50%. You might even be able to freeze with a clone like most of the other corner combos, but it's very high execution