What's new

Question Is there a way that we could see how much addvantage we have off interactables.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Now i'm testing this setup on the Arkham City stage with the plant as Nightwing .
And i'm getting some pretty good resets. But i still can't combo off the plant.
All i'm thinking is i wish i new the frame data for this. Because i'm know getting
some nice frame addvantage.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
try throwing the plant with the ai set to jump back then jump as soon as you can and you should get a rough guess
@macro

E

Eldriken

try throwing the plant with the ai set to jump back then jump as soon as you can and you should get a rough guess
@macro
If he's using Nightwing, he can't throw the plant. He can only stomp on the vine or whatever that causes it to spit out the poisonous gas.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
If he's using Nightwing, he can't throw the plant. He can only stomp on the vine or whatever that causes it to spit out the poisonous gas.
it should still apply though shouldnt it ? just set both to jump and gauge the difference

E

Eldriken

it should still apply though shouldnt it ? just set both to jump and gauge the difference
I have practically no knowledge of how to calculate frame data or anything like that. So, I honestly have no idea. You might be right.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have practically no knowledge of how to calculate frame data or anything like that. So, I honestly have no idea. You might be right.
Go into practice mode and set the opponent to jump (either blocking or not, depending on the advantage you want to test). Hit them with an attack that you know the advantage of, such as a standing 3 (if testing block advantage, wait until they are on the ground so they can block it before jumping). As soon as the attack connects, hold jump so that you jump as soon as you recover and your opponent will do the same. Note the difference in timing. If your standing 3 is, say, -2, this will give you a good idea of what that difference in jump timing represents. Once you get a good feel for this, you can start using jump timing to make educated guess about unlisted advantages, such as back-ground-bounces and interactables.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Go into practice mode and set the opponent to jump (either blocking or not, depending on the advantage you want to test). Hit them with an attack that you know the advantage of, such as a standing 3 (if testing block advantage, wait until they are on the ground so they can block it before jumping). As soon as the attack connects, hold jump so that you jump as soon as you recover and your opponent will do the same. Note the difference in timing. If your standing 3 is, say, -2, this will give you a good idea of what that difference in jump timing represents. Once you get a good feel for this, you can start using jump timing to make educated guess about unlisted advantages, such as back-ground-bounces and interactables.
Hell ya. Thanks.