What's new

Is Skarlet top 5 ?

zaf

professor
i would love to know how skarlet is not top 5, real talk.
every time i see her in action she looks pretty broken to me :D
I can name characters better then her.
-kabal, kenshi, cyrax, sonya, freddy, kung lao
That would be why she is not top 5.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I was waiting for this to show up so I could knock it back down.

No, IMO just outside top 10 for me.

zaf

professor
top 6 then? :D
No. I named 6 characters all who are better then her. Top 10 would suffice and even then there could be debate.
There are good characters in this game, we just have a small community so its hard to have representations for all the characters.
I don't doubt skarlet being really good, but there are better characters then her.

not even top 10? who do you have in your top 10 then?
1. Kabal
2. Cyrax
3. Kenshi
4. Sonya

Then in no particular order (I will just list alphabetically)

Cage, Freddy, Jax, Kitana, Kung Lao, Raiden, Reptile, Shang, Smoke

I will allow arguments for Skarlet being better than Jax, Raiden, Reptile and Shang, but they better be some good freaking arguments.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I'm agree, kenshi 5-5 skarlet. He can't reflect her projectiles at a certain distance (the second projectile cancel the first feedback), she can get in with her armor and once she's up close she can rape him very hard (with 3 meters she can do 51% on block if the first hit touch him on standing block).

zaf

professor
Skarlet is a even MU at the best against Kenshi, that is all he can get.

oh you mean skarlet vs kenshi ? That is fine. I thought you meant in terms of them against the entire cast.
i dont really know skarlet vs kenshi mu numbers, so i can see 5-5. but kenshi overall rapes the cast better then skarlet with argueably no bad mus.

1. Kabal
2. Cyrax
3. Kenshi
4. Sonya
Then in no particular order (I will just list alphabetically)
Cage, Freddy, Jax, Kitana, Kung Lao, Raiden, Reptile, Shang, Smoke
I will allow arguments for Skarlet being better than Jax, Raiden, Reptile and Shang, but they better be some good freaking arguments.
That's like 13 chars lol... A lot of them are in my top 10 as well. I kind of am on the fence with skarlet. You do not see her all that often.
I do not think smoke should be top 10. When I watch people play against him, some people still have no idea what they are doing.