What's new

Question Is Shazam more of a grappler or a stage man?

Stage or Grappler?

• Stage

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Grappler

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I feel that almost all of Shazam setups lead to a crazy amount of free stage interactions. This can lead up to crazy damage, way more than any of his strings.

Since his "vortex" can be interrupted by anyone with a half decent wakeup, they can't really do much against a stage oriented Shazam...who don't forget can dodge almost every interaction with a teleport.

What do you guys think?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Shazam does tend to find himself in setups for Stage intractables, but i don't think anyone was created to use stage Intractables as their play style...

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
When Ive played shazam online Ive noticed that most of them pick arham, and if I guess wrong and they throw the tv, they have this rehearsed set of attacks that will kill about half my life lol

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
When Ive played shazam online Ive noticed that most of them pick arham, and if I guess wrong and they throw the tv, they have this rehearsed set of attacks that will kill about half my life lol
BLEH that stage is cancer!

It's all about metropolis streets.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
BLEH that stage is cancer!

It's all about metropolis streets.
Really, what advantage does shazam get there, there are the two cars and the machine guns that I never see used, I would think he would do well in stages that power characters thrive?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Really, what advantage does shazam get there, there are the two cars and the machine guns that I never see used, I would think he would do well in stages that power characters thrive?
Nah i just like the stage, it's my favorite nothing about advantage, I just dislike enclosed areas, the only Indoors area I like is wayne mannors inside and that's because it's such a big room.

Best stage is Fortress of Solitude hands down. MB Torpedo into unblockable ship trait into doomsday slam into full combo? If you get a hit on the right side of the stage and juggle mash interactable to activate the tracking teleport beam and then trait and 112 them to corner hell.