What's new

is quan chi the most fun character in the game once you know how to use him?

to me, yes. Hes just fun to use, EXCEPT WHEN YOU GET MIXED UP but yeah, my personal favorite flashy combo is

b3, 2+1, 212, trance, x ray[only do this at the end of matches when im 99% sure im winning Lol]

he was hard to learn for me but now that i know what to do hes fun, and theres nothing more fun than good quan mirrors tbh

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I don't use him that much so I can't really say.

For me Reptile is the funnest character to use.

I also like Smoke.

DFogz

Noob
Cyber-Sub is my favorite. It's always fun to whoop someones ass with him then do the cyber-derp fatality lol

Reedoms

Noob
Trance resets make Quan so fun to play.
People get so damn salty at me when I flawless them because they can't read if I'm going to hit low or overhead.

Error

DF2+R2
Quan Chi is definitely the funnest character to play as, since you actually have to work harder than your opponent to win. Not even just him, low tier characters are fun in general.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I always have a blast doing Trance resets.
After i knock them down with, say, 12 1+2, i sometimes Trance them as the get up.

When they have mics, turn your volume down. All im sayin...

But yes, he's definitely one of the funnest characters to play as!

Hell yeah he is. I main quan chi. Im always looking for good mirror match on PSN. I need to fight some of you guys sometime.

to me, yes. Hes just fun to use, EXCEPT WHEN YOU GET MIXED UP but yeah, my personal favorite flashy combo is

b3, 2+1, 212, trance, x ray[only do this at the end of matches when im 99% sure im winning Lol]

he was hard to learn for me but now that i know what to do hes fun, and theres nothing more fun than good quan mirrors tbh
B3, 2+1, 2, trance, jump in punch 21 xray. Will give you more damage, and thus, a better chance to kill them at the end of a match. \o/

Error

DF2+R2
It does 46%

I barely do X-Ray combos, but I would try B3, 2+1, dash B2,1 dash 2xxtrance, jump in punch 21 X-Ray 49%