What's new

is NRS/Mortal Kombat gonna be at Gamescom?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I certainly hope they will be at gamescom. I just got my tickets, would be really dissapointed if they were not there. Still, its a major event and I know they have been in it for MKA, MKvsDC, MK9 and Injustice, so I doubt they'll miss this one

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I am moving to German on August 11th. Going to live in Aachen, which is pretty close to Koeln right?
I don't know how hectic it will be in my first week but if they show MKX in Gamescon then I'm definitely gonna try real hard to go there!

kabelfritz

Master
I am moving to German on August 11th. Going to live in Aachen, which is pretty close to Koeln right?
I don't know how hectic it will be in my first week but if they show MKX in Gamescon then I'm definitely gonna try real hard to go there!
yes it is about 1 hour by train. you should get your tickets now though its almost sold out

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Saturday is sold out. The other days are cheaper, and you get a student discount.(if you are a student)

trufenix

bye felicia
Can everyone PLEASE take a look at this thread and use it as an opportunity to recalibrate their definition of the word "confirmed" before they ever use it again?

Thanks.