What's new

IS NOOB YOUR MAIN, JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD HERE

PhAzE213

Brotherhood of Shadows
DO YOU MAIN NOOB?
DOES YOUR PSN OR XBL PERTAIN TO NOOB SAIBOT
Then show your support to the Brotherhood of Shadows

I just made a new PSN (Shadow_Saibot) and went 10-0, so if you main noob feel welcome to join the Brotherhood of Shadows. just post here with your PSN (if you dont wanna make one involving noob) and we can make it a real clan.
If it does good enough we can make a BoS video thread here and have someone make an awesome clan sig.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
What guys? It's a cool idea! Then someone can make a Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots clan for strictly Sektor, Cyrax and CSZ! :hump:

I TAKE DIBS ON THE COCK KNOCKERS FOR ALL THE JC PLAYERS!

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
What guys? It's a cool idea! Then someone can make a Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots clan for strictly Sektor, Cyrax and CSZ! :hump:

I TAKE DIBS ON THE COCK KNOCKERS FOR ALL THE JC PLAYERS!

Honestly, I'd be down with that clan. Robo-Bros 4 Lyfe.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Honestly, I'd be down with that clan. Robo-Bros 4 Lyfe.
No joke, I actually want to make the Cock Knockers now...I may just have to. Even if it's for shits and giggles, can a clan name really get any better than that?

PhAzE213

Brotherhood of Shadows
lol kinda didnt think this one through please just click the link in my sig to the real clan thread (not for just noobs)

OMG what do i have to do to join? beat 10 scrubs ina row online??

count me in, but i think we should be able to use johnny cage and noob since they play very similar

our klan name could be "Brother Hood of Cock Knockers"

PhAzE213

Brotherhood of Shadows
@King love the sig
@IniquityDM LOL at the sig and "punch em in the dick" !!!LOL!!! i laughed for like ten mins.
@SektorCyrax no you cant just go beating up scrubs and join, i will look at your record

but im serious about the clan regardless of how funny this thread is
and remember when all else fail "PUNCH EM IN THE DICK!!!"

@King love the sig
@IniquityDM LOL at the sig and "punch em in the dick" !!!LOL!!! i laughed for like ten mins.
@SektorCyrax no you cant just go beating up scrubs and join, i will look at your record

but im serious about the clan regardless of how funny this thread is
and remember when all else fail "PUNCH EM IN THE DICK!!!"
/

well no need to tell people you went 10-0 online. especially your first 10 games. The scrubs are at an all time scrub high when you first start playing online. once you get a few wins under your belt your opponents arent going to be braindead scorpions. When you hit the 30 win margin your opponents will start blocking. 100 wins and your opponents will be able to do 20% combos. Watchout. idk if the brotherhood of shadows could withstand an opponent who knows how to punish correctly.

PhAzE213

Brotherhood of Shadows
ah yes indeed correct, on my PhAzE213 account my record is 151/63, but for my new account i dont mean on ranked matches, in rooms where i can see their record so i dont fight scrubs, i beat 2 crazy88's just now, i feel like when i fight scrubs it makes me a little more retarded!

edt: I just looked and im 27-4 now, i lost to 1 guy twice with 1050 wins and like 120 losses, and twice to a good jade.

Khaos Effekt

" For His Dead Brother"
DO YOU MAIN NOOB?
DOES YOUR PSN OR XBL PERTAIN TO NOOB SAIBOT
Then show your support to the Brotherhood of Shadows

I just made a new PSN (Shadow_Saibot) and went 10-0, so if you main noob feel welcome to join the Brotherhood of Shadows. just post here with your PSN (if you dont wanna make one involving noob) and we can make it a real clan.
If it does good enough we can make a BoS video thread here and have someone make an awesome clan sig.
YEA hey this is khaos effekt on XBL im intrestred in joining contact me

Sigmar

Ex Mortis
lolbot:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
The Brotherhood: Noob Saibot Mainers

***edited by Hitoshura***
***original thread was moved to this one for obvious reasons lol***

someone should keep track of all the noob mainers and alts on a list on this thread or something.

Matix218

Get over here!
Noob Alternate here. I main subby and ermac but I use noob as an alt and he is also my favorite MK character.

Also I play on PS3