• Yes

Votes: 43 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 65 60.2%

• Total voters

RIF

Noob
Through the eyes of your character....

This is a quick poll to get an overall consensus on the 'fairness of MMH'.

What is fair?

- The character has strengths that fit within the confines of the game.
- The character has weakness that can be exploited by YOUR character.
- The character doesn't invalidate the strengths of the YOUR character.
- When played at the highest possible level, YOUR character can defeat MMH 40-60% of the time. (5-5, 4-6, or 6-4 MU)

Evaluate fairness based on YOUR character.

If you vote, Yes, you are voting for zero changes to MMH.
If you vote, No, you are voting for some changes to MMH.

Please select either Yes or No and post the name of your main character. If your main is NOT the one you use to fight MMH, please post your main AND the character you use against MMH.

Example:

Main: Harley
VS: Doomsday

No lengthy diatribes as to why 'X' is broken or 'Y' is fair.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I believe you need to define "fair" first. Kabal wasn't fair. That's because no characters beat or even came even with him. So yeah, define fair.
I think he means like if we were in contest of longest necks... And someone would have an advatange over others... Thats my guess ;)

Reactions: RIF

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I voted no.

I main Doomsday.

No

Mains Frost, & Raven

Yeah i use all 3 against him

He isn't fair. That's for sure. He is however "manageable" to some degree.

Batman & Grundy
Not even close to "fair".
Main: Raven
- When played at the highest possible level, YOUR character can defeat MMH 40-60% of the time. (5-5, 4-6, or 6-4 MU)

The reading comprehension is real.

Can you people please stop? I'm sorry but all these constant MMH threads are ridiculous. There is no reason to always be discussing the "fairness" or "unfairness" this character, when it's obvious that there is not going to be another patch.
I'm fine with this thread if only because we can always refer back to it when the more delusional members of this community make asinine statements like: "WHY IS THIS COMMUNITY SO HYPOCRITICAL!!! YOU GET X OVERLY NERFED, BUT HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH STUPID MARTIAN MANHUNTER!!!"

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
These threads need to stop. I'm sorry you're character gets dookied on by him, pick one that doesn't and move on instead of complaining.

He edited that in at a later time. So, yeah...'bout that comprehension...
What's your point? He asked if MMH was fair through the eyes of your character. All the ones I quoted are no worse than a 6-4 MMH favor.

Last edited: