What's new

Is MKAK updated at all anymore?

Not that they'd read anything on here, but it would be really nice to have 2 vs 2 unlocked playing friendly. I can't be the only one feeling that way.

And fix the net code. Games like CoD can play with minimal lag and has to send a ton of data, but this game takes inputs and kilobytes worth of sprites.

Does XBL play better than PSN? I've heard it's either great or crap, whereas my experience with PSN is it's good/ok/meh/ugh/bad/F this noise. lol

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
Xbox live plays alright. It was completely unplayable for the first several months of the games release until they finally patched it. Still doesn't match the original umk3 xbox arcade release, but i find it worth playing when I'm craving classic mk. I also noticed some weird input lag even when playing offline. Unfortunately I don't see it getting patched again. My dream is that they will release mk trilogy on xbl/psn to coincide its mkx, like killer instinct did with ki classic , but actually give it online play, including the 2v2 and 3v3 modes.

Also I wouldn't mind challenging you for your ohios best umk3 player;)