What's new

Is it me or is there a lot of Cyrax noise lately?

These past few weeks I've been seeing a lot of Cyrax repping at tournaments and on also on streams. I can't recall seeing him played as much since maybe the early days of MK.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
the cyrax army is building up secretly right now then mlg dallas no one will be ready. looks like a comfortable life lead 20-80% vs cyrax. then that one 80% reset kills you and you don't have meter to break. it's great!!! join the cyrax army now!!! aha

the cyrax army is building up secretly right now then mlg dallas no one will be ready. looks like a comfortable life lead 20-80% vs cyrax. then that one 80% reset kills you and you don't have meter to break. it's great!!! join the cyrax army now!!! aha
I've messed around with Cyrax and really like what he has. I'm just not sold on it yet. Granted, I haven't bothered to learn his resets and maybe that's the last argument for me. We'll see, he's a little bananas.

I've messed around with Cyrax and really like what he has. I'm just not sold on it yet. Granted, I haven't bothered to learn his resets and maybe that's the last argument for me. We'll see, he's a little bananas.
I have decided to be apart of this army as well haha, he is one of my chars i plan on bringing out as dallas, the yellow machines are coming out and are ready to wreak havoc on the souls of mortals with his cold inner circuits haha.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Cyrax will win NEC.

There's no way a SECOND year of MK can end without him finally getting his championship.

Fucking count on it.

He was lost in the shadows amidst the constant static of "new" top BS characters, bandwagons, fear and loathing, whatever the case may have been...and now that all the collective dust has finally settled, people are collectively remembering, "Wait...CYRAX. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU..."