What's new

Is it just me with guest karacters?

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
with how different the chars play from game to game...for example jax in mkx to jax in 11 i dont see the big fuss about guest chars.
sure they will not return in future games but the same happens for new mk chars like ferra thor and others. they most likely will not return and when they do they will have a different gameplay style, skarlet being the biggest prove for that.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I've started to become indifferent to the guest characters, feels like there's been an oversaturation, like do we really need 6 (assuming kp2 follows the same pattern of kp1) guests? Did we even need 4 in the last game?

Feels more spectacle than substance at this point.

I've still yet to recieve a serious answer on how to delete Joker and Terminator off my game.

1-2 Guests like Predator, Ash and Spawn are fine and keep the novelty appeal but 4 and maybe more is where the novelty wears off and I get sick of it.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
The moment you realize that you are playing against more guests characters then Scorpion or Sub-Zero, you know that something is f.... ed up.
That happen for me when I played MKX and all my matches are against Jason, Predator, ecc...
I lose interest in the game and move on.
MK11 is next if they introduce so many guests... he's gonna lose his personality as an MK game.

Mr.Khen

I am you
You're not alone.
Guest characters are cool from time to time when there's a justification and to a certain extent, 2 guests total would make sense, but when it gets formulated into the game and it becomes 3 each pack it starts to get cringe, nothing upsets me more than greed, WB wants to make money? fine. keep the game going longer, get creative and better in your marketing skills and tactics. no need to shove them dlc's down our throats just because you can. we the fans have a lot of respect to the franchise, oldies and newbies alike and they should have some respect to the game as well.
We would pay for real skins, fighting stages, music, hell yeah. but plsss keep them dlc guests not more than 2 per game and that would make so much sense.