What's new

Question Is f212 1+2 eh DC on stand block repeatable?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
there is a 2 frame window after inputing f2. I haven't been able to test this so I'm looking to the community for help.

I am trying to make this consistent enough to where if I catch them stand blocking with f212 string, that I can hit that 2 frame window and keep it going 4-5 times.

but I have to know if it will jail them standing. HELP please.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
It is if you catch them stand blocking. For example, catching them stand blocking 1,1,2 links into EX DC,F2,1,2,1+2.
As long as you can hit that 2-frame window every time, they're jailed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
It is if you catch them stand blocking. For example, catching them stand blocking 1,1,2 links into EX DC,F2,1,2,1+2.
As long as you can hit that 2-frame window every time, they're jailed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
They are jailed standing?

I need to see it. can someone test it and make a video of it offline?

ryublaze

Noob
Yeah but there are also ways out of it like if they take the last hit of F2, 1, 2, 1+2 (requires a guess because if you don't cancel into EX dagger then they get hit with a combo) or if they take the EX dagger which would put them into crouch block.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Yeah but there are also ways out of it like if they take the last hit of F2, 1, 2, 1+2 (requires a guess because if you don't cancel into EX dagger then they get hit with a combo) or if they take the EX dagger which would put them into crouch block.
thats fine...but knowing i can do it makes my day. and should make my opponent scared.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
there is a 2 frame window after inputing f2. I haven't been able to test this so I'm looking to the community for help.

I am trying to make this consistent enough to where if I catch them stand blocking with f212 string, that I can hit that 2 frame window and keep it going 4-5 times.

but I have to know if it will jail them standing. HELP please.
Check my blocked string gap chart and it will tell you if it jails.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2