What's new

Is constantly spamming projectiles at a player....

Who's sitting at the edge of the screen blocking cheap?

I was playing someone from this site, and kept doing homing missles with Sektor (he was Kung Lao and he kept doing attacks to make them explode with no damage, and I eventually teleported and got him in a combo, winning the match. He says this was cheap.

I personally don't see it as cheap. He was a top tier character and I was Sektor, I don't see any other option to be able to stand a chance honestly.

it doesn't matter if u stand a chance or not, its just a chance to better yourself at the game, and there is not such thing as cheap in UMK3 yes there is annoying tactics but they still are not cheap

Try this with Mileena and Spam Sai Shots High and Low. Its so Funny To watch someone who cant figure out how to get past them :lol:

abc ur dead0 said:
Try this with Mileena and Spam Sai Shots High and Low. Its so Funny To watch someone who cant figure out how to get past them :lol:
you do know this is a UMK3 forum right?

lol

jk

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There are ways around everything, personal ability and cheapness are sometimes confused.

gsp1179 said:
Annoying, cheap, whats the difference? They seem the same to me.
Annoying is tactics that are either
1:easy to use
2:hard to defend
3:angers people
Nothings cheap, just tactics people don't like :wink:

ilovepoop said:
abc ur dead0 said:
you do know this is a UMK3 forum right?

lol

jk
Do you mean topic? Cause this actually is a UMK3, a MK3 and a MKT forum :D

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It's actually fun to play against Kabal players once you learn good strats against him. :twisted:

Shock said:
It's actually fun to play against Kabal players once you learn good strats against him. :twisted:
Agreed, but it's always a good challenge. Most Kabal players will try and spin you even if you're blocking. I love punishing them after that!

And as for the difference between cheap/annoying:

Annoying tactics are still played by fair rules.

Cheap tactics are tactics using glitches/exploits to help you win.

the defanition of cheap is something like standby on halo 2, or the pole glitch on splinter cell pandora tomarrow, but unless there is an actually glitch/hack/cheat that gives u an unfair adavantage, it is not cheap

so doing something with SubZero like aaHP, Freeze, aaHP, Freeze aaHP HP, JK, still not considered cheap even though u had to glitch cancel to land the 2nd freeze

I always say this... THERE IS NOTHING CHEAP IN FIGHTING!! Go outside and get in a fight, and when the other dude hits you in the head with a brick he found on the ground make sure you let him know that was cheap... providing your brains dont fall out on the ground!

What I'm saying is there is no cheap tactics. There is just people who get frustrated because they lack skill, or are just a hot head and/or a sore loser. So they pull the cheap card... I said it in another thread, I almost got in fights in arcades when I was 14 over "cheap" tactics, only reason I didnt is cause I was a kid beating up 18-22 year olds. Mainly throwing, I was the throw master hehe. Let them cry, you got the win. If they dont like it dont play them or tell them they suck, feed off it. FUCK THE CRY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!

Frankiebonez said:
I always say this... THERE IS NOTHING CHEAP IN FIGHTING!! Go outside and get in a fight, and when the other dude hits you in the head with a brick he found on the ground make sure you let him know that was cheap... providing your brains dont fall out on the ground!

What I'm saying is there is no cheap tactics. There is just people who get frustrated because they lack skill, or are just a hot head and/or a sore loser. So they pull the cheap card... I said it in another thread, I almost got in fights in arcades when I was 14 over "cheap" tactics, only reason I didnt is cause I was a kid beating up 18-22 year olds. Mainly throwing, I was the throw master hehe. Let them cry, you got the win. If they dont like it dont play them or tell them they suck, feed off it. FUCK THE CRY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!
Bravo man. I agree.

Compy386 said:
Shock said:
The Break is known for it's Cheese...steaks.
Is it a bar? Can I get beer, cheesesteaks and play UMK3 at one place? I might have to move to NJ XD
nah, no alcohol... but the cheese steaks are fucking killer. If you come to my hosue though we can order pizza or make food and get wasted and play on my cabinet :D

[quote="Frankiebonez"
nah, no alcohol... but the cheese steaks are fucking killer. If you come to my hosue though we can order pizza or make food and get wasted and play on my cabinet :D[/quote]

Thats wassup :D