What's new

IS ATOM Part of FP3?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I wish there were more prominent leaks so i knew who the last two spots were for.

Want to know whether it's time to go full Destiny 2 and retire until MK11.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Maybe to build hype since honestly FP2 wasn't extremely well recieved and it was a big surprise. Also yeah, he is definitely part of FP3.
No that's not the case here. They probably did it just because Atom is a DC character while Hellboy is a guest char. Nothing to do with FP2.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Atom is part of FP3. Maybe it has to do with Catwoman's new movie. Meanwhile, I think it has to do with MK series anniversary and NRS was so hyped, it decided to reveal the next char way earlier than they programmed.

The one of the other two might be Enchantress. The other, I hope, it's Constantine. Fuck Rorschach.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
No that's not the case here. They probably did it just because Atom is a DC character while Hellboy is a guest char. Nothing to do with FP2.
so u mean they did it because guest characters arent what dc fans might not want to see in their dc game aka not well-recieved aka the reason fp2 is hated on aka exactly what sun said.

“it has nothing to do with fp2 guiz except they did it because of one of the characters in fp2 people harshly criticized fp2 for” listen to yourself lul

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

so u mean they did it because guest characters arent what dc fans might not want to see in their dc game aka not well-recieved aka the reason fp2 is hated on aka exactly what sun said.

“it has nothing to do with fp2 guiz except they did it because of one of the characters in fp2 people harshly criticized fp2 for” listen to yourself lul
That's not what I meant. IJ2 is a DC game so they wanted to show the DC char, not because some people might not want guest chars at all. Also, after we all saw both Raiden and Black Manta, FP2 was proven to be an awesome pack and that's just with the first 2 chars. On top of that all of those complaints were already very off right from the start, and it was obvious from the get go that WB would want to put some guest chars, because a lot of people do want them, AKA very well-received, and once again, after we saw both Raiden and Manta, FP2 has proven to be an awesome pack.

"Let's put a tease for DC char for DC game, without any connection to what people think", period. And for the record, that's what it was, a tease, not a full-fledged trailer. So that's it, not that some people people don't want guest chars, but just the DC char in DC game, and that's THE ONLY reason.

Last edited:

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Well it is the CW and that network has aired "The Flash", "Green Arrow", and soon "Black Lightning". To show Hellboy wouldn't make sense. To show a DC character would only make sense. If they had to premiere it there and with Manta already out, hellboy already being a cat out of the bag, it's best to show something new AND DC relates in a new comic game on a network filled with DC shows one of which features one of your premiere skin characters and two shows based off of main roster heroes and villains

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
of course thats not what you meant bro my name is roy apron man every 1 in 10 thing nrs does right generating praise its “ kudos to nrs man theyre so gdlk all the time” but every other 9/10 fail it must be big bad Warner bros fault man blame them guise - oh whats that? of course nrs senpai ur so perfect man id love to just bend over mmm ya... *gurgle noises*

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

Well it is the CW and that network has aired "The Flash", "Green Arrow", and soon "Black Lightning". To show Hellboy wouldn't make sense. To show a DC character would only make sense. If they had to premiere it there and with Manta already out, hellboy already being a cat out of the bag, it's best to show something new AND DC relates in a new comic game on a network filled with DC shows one of which features one of your premiere skin characters and two shows based off of main roster heroes and villains
Well that's explains everything.

of course thats not what you meant bro my name is roy apron man every 1 in 10 thing nrs does right generating praise its “ kudos to nrs man theyre so gdlk all the time” but every other 9/10 fail it must be big bad Warner bros fault man blame them guise - oh whats that? of course nrs senpai ur so perfect man id love to just bend over mmm ya... *gurgle noises*
Seriously dude, even before @UGL Black Preon and @Jynks (in other thread) explained about the whole CW thing, there really so no irrational thing about what I've said. Now that we all know, we now all got the reason behind it and it totally makes sense. Also I didn't mention WB in my post.

Seriously, it's almost like you forgot both your common sense and class just like you apparently forgot to click the "reply" button before you posted this. Or maybe, for one reason or another, you didn't forget....