What's new

is any one finding it hard to connect any thing after a jump in punch

hardwire

Noob
i had started using freddy and as i stated in an other thread i was doing horible with him

well i figgured out why

i cant seam to get any thing to connect after a jip even the forward 4 2 1 they can block

now i can do this all day offline but online they seam to be able to block it like im not even hitting them

now is this an online issue or do i need to call ATT and yell at them for there craptastic internet

leek

Noob
can yall connect after a jip

cuse with smoke i do it all the time but i cant with freddy on any of his moves

this saddens me :(

ty of the spelling of liu
don't play him much, but try the tear drop. if not hell spike maybe?

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
Unlike Smoke, all of Freddy's normals that lead into combos start with a directional button :)l:fk:fk, :l:fp:bp:u:fp and :r:bk:bp:fp). No matter which normal combo you try to connect after a JIP try pressing the directional button a fraction of a second before the punch/kick button. I found the :l:fp:bp:u:fp string a bit confusing at first but I always get it to click in now. Sometimes with lag you gotta change the wait time between combo strings or the speed with which you tap your strings. If you wanna practice with lag offline, try recording combos in training mode (it causes some nice screen lag). It always lags alot with Freddy, especially after an enhanced hellspike for some reason. However, like Metallica0118 mentioned, a well-timed enhanced hellspike will replace a JIP anytime. You lose 3-4% damage but it makes the combo a lot easier and safer to start. Chances are you'll still have to JIP after the hellspike to continue your combo tho.