What's new

Tech - Hunter "Invisible Trap" Tech

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Predator please, ssssssssstahp.

Works on all stages btw. You have to do the medium distance trap (DB4) for this, no other distance will work. If this was known I apologize. Credit goes to my brother @DarkSydeDiscord

Last edited:

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
I knew about this, I don't know if this was intentional or not.(ex. Lex's mines going away in injustice)

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Yeah I noticed this pretty much right into playing Predator (Hunter) but I didn't think much of it really they've seen you throw the trap they know it's there so unless they don't block low for some reason ignoring the fact you can redetonate it's kinda of redundant the way I look at it except going for the mid OH string forcing them to block high then detonating to hopefully catch them if they don't go low right after.
So there's potential but at the same time it can easily be blocked, however you can condition them to the mid OH string but then switch it up and just got for the low instead eventually and have them fuck up.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
I do this on accident all the time. It's not that beneficial because you only get the combo off a detonate. There's no way to actually push your opponent onto the trap forcing a low, but I'll admit, the hitbox on that shit is massive. Good to extend combos but punishable as hell otherwise.

Edit: Don't be discouraged that this isn't entirely original. Keep hunting for tech, and if you find something, PM some class mains to see if it's know, and if it's not, everyone is welcome to give proper credit for a discovery. Keep hunting, pun intended.

Last edited: