What's new

Invisible Hitbox (Complete Setups)

DoctrineDark

Too little, too late...
I'm not ceases to amaze that kabal remains the most benefited with the glitch, no other character with so many options to make this. In the vid I show some antibreaker ,corner and midscreen setups.
Some of these setups do not work with certain characters, I am trying to figure out why and under what conditions does not happen, that way I'll have more clear what caused the glitch.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The most annoying part is that it took so long to make this glitch public when it was known back when NRS was patching the game. We shouldn't even have to be dealing with this now and that is just sad.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Skarlet also has a multitude of setups for it...the easiest being off a far dagger. 4% damage ain't so trivial now, is it? :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Guys, don't overreact. He can only do this in the corner, himself cornered, mid screen, from a throw/overhead/low/low projectile/uppercut/air projectile/and a string. That's very situational and easily avoided. Level up scrubs.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Guys, don't overreact. He can only do this in the corner, himself cornered, mid screen, from a throw/overhead/low/low projectile/uppercut/air projectile/and a string. That's very situational and easily avoided. Level up scrubs.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
ikr.