What's new

Invasions season 3 maps

Art Lean

Noob
Nope, but with the greatest respect Invasions is so unbearably linear, do you actually need one? Just keep following green until it's all blue.

I don't even know why there's the gated-off key-unlocked areas (not referring to the titan unlocked areas), when it's so linear what's the point of unlocking a gate when you can't go there anyway without having completed all the necessary fights to reach the gate already? You reach the gate and you already have the key, so it's utterly pointless. Definitely feels like it was designed to be free-roam and that all got scrapped to reduce play-testing or something. When you can't explore or reach a gate without already having unlocked it, there's no point in the gate. Sigh, that's just a general rant against Invasions, no disrespect to your query... :(

Nope, but with the greatest respect Invasions is so unbearably linear, do you actually need one? Just keep following green until it's all blue.

I don't even know why there's the gated-off key-unlocked areas (not referring to the titan unlocked areas), when it's so linear what's the point of unlocking a gate when you can't go there anyway without having completed all the necessary fights to reach the gate already? You reach the gate and you already have the key, so it's utterly pointless. Definitely feels like it was designed to be free-roam and that all got scrapped to reduce play-testing or something. When you can't explore or reach a gate without already having unlocked it, there's no point in the gate. Sigh, that's just a general rant against Invasions, no disrespect to your query... :(
Make sure you have a key in your inventory though. If not and you still have a chest to unlock, the line will be blue until you have said key.

Yeah I don’t have any issue playing through the mesas, like you said it’s pretty simple and straight forward.

I just wanted to go back and find the triple-fight nodes to level up my Quan chi mastery and didn’t want to search every single node for them