What's new

introducing myself to the site

most people know me as Striker45 in the madden world, but ive taken a huge obsession with MK in depth ever since seeing the tom brady mk9 tutorial a little over a year ago

Lovin the help and information this place has to offer

Im on xb1, my gt is still in corpo
(Corporation was a madden crew i was in, it died off a while back so i thought the gt was funny)

Hmu for matches, i consider myself pretty good with flame fist, but im really trying to get good with kitana at the moment

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
most people know me as Striker45 in the madden world, but ive taken a huge obsession with MK in depth ever since seeing the tom brady mk9 tutorial a little over a year ago

(Corporation was a madden crew i was in, it died off a while back so i thought the gt was funny)

Hmu for matches, i consider myself pretty good with flame fist, but im really trying to get good with kitana at the moment
as soon as i get my XB1 i will add you!

maybe we can do some MU, and Tech Swapping!

if your interested ill share all my tech with you, and maybe you can tech me how to play some madden?

i use Sonya, Cassie, Kung Lao, Predator, Tremor, Sub Zero, Mileena
Dropped Kung Jin!he so easy!

i am somewhat familiar with Kitana Assassin and D'vorah, Reptile, Tanya KJ/DN!

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Madden pro? Is this self proclaimed or what? Where do you play? Just wondering because I'm very, very, very heavy into Madden and I've never heard of any "pro Madden players". I'd like to know what is the qualification for that designation?

so you got into mk when you googled tom brady for football and the wrong one popped up? lol, welcome to tym.

vcuzzo23

Looking for the MAWWPP Bucket!
Nice welcome to TYM.

Excited for madden this year myself cause my teams offense should be Top tier this year. Always use them no matter what but this year should be good being they had one of the best offenses last year. It's usually there defense but the past few years been just an average team rating on madden. Steelers........

Tweedy

Noob
I once tried to get really good at Madden. I ended up getting quite good but whenever I would lose in a tournament or money match I would get too angry, due to the excess amount of luck in the game. I would over exaggerate too lol. Sometimes I would fumble once or drop a few picks and act like the game made me lose.

Fighting games are much less frustrating, at least offline. Online is pretty poor on MKX, so the luck that is in Madden, will be replaced by the game not working properly most of the time.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)

As a fellow Madden junkie, I welcome you!

I really became addicted to MUT with Madden 15, last year. Can't wait to check it out in Madden 16 here in the next few weeks.

I've actually played in about half a dozen Madden tournaments. Most of them were locals, but a couple were actually a part of the EA-sponsored Madden tournaments. Even had to play Billy "Da Secret" Wolf in a tournament game.

But no more Madden tournaments for me. It's all about the FGC events for me now! :p

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.

Do you go by a different name?

I've been active in the Madden community since Madden came out on Ps2 and Xbox (Madden 04) and I don't recognize your name.

I'm GAV60 on XB1 and I play Kotal Khan.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
How can you be a madden pro?
Just make enough income playing Madden for it to make a reasonably significant difference in your income.

Guys like Problem and Serious Moe are pros because they win money tournaments.

Some run sites that sell tips they come up with, like Sgibs and ZFarlz from Maddentips or Mr. Smith from TGL.

Some sell e-books.

Others play known players, tape the games, then figure out their schemes to sell them - like Shocker360.

You have guys like Ryan that stream on Twitch every day. (Like True on MKX)

You have EA's Gamechangers (like Zan) that work for EA in finding bugs and representing the community.

Many play on sites like GameHub and gamble enough to make significant money.

Theres not really a specific definition of what it takes to be considered a pro.. Ive been outta the loop in madden for a couple years but i just bought an xb1.

I was a pro on the website askmadden/ggrematch til it died out..

I helped put the crew TNA on the map when it was brand new, but left it to join the corp that had guys on madden nation like truth, chuck hollywood, and kstar in it, along with brusk who's won a few madden challenges, and a few other household names.

Ive won a couple chicago tourneys a few years back which is where im from, one of them had A field of good players where i beat warhawk in the finals.. Other than that ive been all over the country but have yet to win my first major tournament.. I have A LOT of great tournament videos on my youtube channel if any of yall are bored. (Striker045)

As far as getting good at madden, its really about who you know, and who you play..
Gamersaloon is a good spot to play the best though. I got noticed on there in the beginning. I would play the scrubs, get my cash up, and play guys like neph dynasty and truth knowing i would lose my money but happy to see what the best had to offer. With enough reps i started beating them

so you got into mk when you googled tom brady for football and the wrong one popped up? lol, welcome to tym.
I always enjoyed watching tournaments but had no idea what was going on, the videos showed me every aspect of the game and watching tournaments and playing became way more enjoyable

Dynasty

Noob
Theres not really a specific definition of what it takes to be considered a pro.. Ive been outta the loop in madden for a couple years but i just bought an xb1.

I was a pro on the website askmadden/ggrematch til it died out..

I helped put the crew TNA on the map when it was brand new, but left it to join the corp that had guys on madden nation like truth, chuck hollywood, and kstar in it, along with brusk who's won a few madden challenges, and a few other household names.

Ive won a couple chicago tourneys a few years back which is where im from, one of them had A field of good players where i beat warhawk in the finals.. Other than that ive been all over the country but have yet to win my first major tournament.. I have A LOT of great tournament videos on my youtube channel if any of yall are bored. (Striker045)

As far as getting good at madden, its really about who you know, and who you play..
Gamersaloon is a good spot to play the best though. I got noticed on there in the beginning. I would play the scrubs, get my cash up, and play guys like neph dynasty and truth knowing i would lose my money but happy to see what the best had to offer. With enough reps i started beating them
dynasty my boy, got my name after him, dude was a fuckin beast.

Dynasty

Noob
I played freebies labbin with len a little bit before he stopped playing.. Doubt hes ever coming back though i think hes got a kid on the way
he was a savage man, in madden nation when he swept the other team and sent them all home

to bad he couldnt beat nephew though

The reason madden nation ended is because they split all the money 8 ways behind espn's back lol

Dynasty wasnt in on the split so thats why they kept throwing him in then once he got to the semi's they were like fuck, we gotta include him now

Dynasty

Noob
The reason madden nation ended is because they split all the money 8 ways behind espn's back lol

Dynasty wasnt in on the split so thats why they kept throwing him in then once he got to the semi's they were like fuck, we gotta include him now
holy shit

lol RG is one of the nicest guys ive ever met which makes it even more funny, he works for ea now, he had his picture as a special teams coach in franchise mode