What's new

Interview with Echo Fox Scar Pre-LCQ

ADsolo

Noob
Hi everyone! This is my first post here and I'm hoping someone finds some value in this. I previously posted this video on Twitter but figured it'd be a good idea to share it here as well. I've been following the NRS scene quite a bit and have traveled to and competed in several tournaments myself. Now that I'm more familiar with everyone as well as the game, I wanted to put more information out there about players and the tournament/competitor experience.

I interviewed Echo Fox Scar the day before ELEAGUE LCQ and talked to him about how the last 5-6 months have been as it relates to the Injustice Pro Series. We also discussed his road to being a pro-gamer. The entire interview is about 35 minutes long so get comfy! I hope you enjoy hearing directly from one of the players in the scene. I'll be sharing more videos about myself as well as other players in the community. :)

Thanks!

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/ADsolo3

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Wish i could see this but cant view videos while at work. Imma have to catch this later, but welcome here, darlin' :)