What's new

Interrupting B312

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Does anybody know how many frames a move has to be to interrupt this string? Or is it armour only?

Since CSZ can parry out of it.

Can raiden teleport it and KL spin it?

Crathen

Death is my business
It's something like 7 frames to interrupt it IIRC , Raiden still has many options to cover that tho.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I think interrupting it with normals is some risky shit, if anyone can do it consistently then kudos to them.

Crathen

Death is my business
Yeah interrupting with normals isn't that good and reliable , he can still make you guess if he's going to b31 tele , b31 Ex tele , b31 and block and so on.

Btw you can armor through b3(1) , the timing is strict tho.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The reliability of interrupting with d+1 is based on the range. The closer the harder.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
If reptile can dash it, does that mean that Sektor can 12B1 it aswell, and if that was the case, how many frames is it between each move? 6,7,8?
I don't know the exact frame count but I'm pretty sure you have around what you said. Probably 8 frames in between because the timing doesn't feel 1 frame strict.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Its armour or a 6 frame move, but NOT Kls spin, Sonyas D1 beats it rarely and Sektors standing 1 beats it rarely.
Raiden can teleport out relatively easy.

Just checking what strings Raiden can teleport out of now

Crathen

Death is my business
33(4) can be armored , raiden can also tele out of it , you'd be surprised at how many strings Tele gets out of.

Somberness

Lights
B312 - 5 frame gap, B31 - 6 frame gap, 334 - 6 frame gap. But that does not mean anything for a low poke as you'll probably gain a frame just going into crouch, maybe 2 for lowering your hitbox even more with an attack. 4 characters can d4 in between, I think that is only because their hitboxes are moved down and forward, and the attack active frames run out.