What's new

Video/Tutorial - Hish-Qu-Ten Interesting Predator Hish-Qu Ten Corner Pressure

This is not my footage, but i'm unable to record my own and then saw this video so credit goes to the uploader.

What is the frame advantage/disadvantage of these moves?

@YOMI MITYEAP

Last edited:

Kidigital

@KdashDigital/Raiko Digital
I was doing this yesterday but mostly mid screen. you can run in after hit and keep pressure or ex low shot confirm into a full combo.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Just note that 3 xx anything is interruptable but 32 xx Low Shot is a true blockstring. Low shot is also -7 but this guy is using it like it's +20 lol.

Well that's Online for you

He also doesn't take advantage of 32 xx PCC which is +10 on block it opens up a strike/throw mix-up alongside the 32 , 3 xx Lowshot 50/50

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Um, just because some dude did this to some other ultra casual online doesn't mean that this pressure is legit. Please go into the lab and at least put the freaking training dummy on reversal before posting a big poopy pile of misinformation. Record yourself doing the pressure on block and see what you can do against it for the love of God.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Yeah, this is probably a bit too good, but without someone confirming by showing it in the practice mode I'm not sure, though. Maybe this guy just has no idea what to do about it.

Nice to see my favorite variation with some insane corner pressure too, though. It's not just for Hunters anymore.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Every time I see these low laser setups I can't help but think takeda 2.0. This variation to me feels like a better version of takeda. It's obviously very early still, but when I see that people are fine with the pressure predator gets from this, I can't help but think...."why are whips so slow and where's my takeda buffs?"

Um, just because some dude did this to some other ultra casual online doesn't mean that this pressure is legit. Please go into the lab and at least put the freaking training dummy on reversal before posting a big poopy pile of misinformation. Record yourself doing the pressure on block and see what you can do against it for the love of God.
I wasn't claiming this was some great tech or anything. I just saw it and do not have access to the game right now and was asking what the frame data/potential of this would be, because I thought it would start an interesting discussion.

E

Eldriken

Ribbz, Ribbz, simmer down. He didn't have access to the game when posting this and asked a question. >.>

RiBBz22

I wasn't claiming this was some great tech or anything. I just saw it and do not have access to the game right now and was asking what the frame data/potential of this would be, because I thought it would start an interesting discussion.
Yeah to me it looked like a bill because the dude was never getting out of the pressure if he ever blocked the mixup correctly. Even though you can interrupt 3 into low laser I can see that hitting people, but it skews things when the dude getting pressured has multiple opportunities to get out and just keeps eating pressure for no reason half the time.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Whenever I set the AI to reversal, it can't. At least not with the lasers.

RiBBz22

Ribbz, Ribbz, simmer down. He didn't have access to the game when posting this and asked a question. >.>
I am on tilt after the Predator buff thread, and I am trying to save TYM from itself. Plus how am I supposed to know he didn't have the game since he just said he didn't have recording software. I might be able to travel into the future but I can't read minds (right now).

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Crap. Good thing this wasn't legit pressure. No need for another variation to have nerf speculation upon it for something looking "too good".