What's new

General/Other Interesting Events/ Potential Glitch

Arkayne

Jade Mod. Poison Ivy
At a local tourney something that happened at - 1:56:34 was weird. I Input the Smoke bomb once in the air and it came out twice in quick succession, I know that smoke bomb completely nullifies interactables and I knew that that's why I played this match the way I did; Especially when that happened and I was confused the rest of the match.

Should I like post this up somewhere and maybe get some kind of answer to what happened?

I've also come to the conclusion Batgirl is ridiculously broken on Ferris Aircraft. She completely blows the Meta=Game of this stage out of the water. She can't be hit by any interactables, Smoke bomb on reaction completely beats them.

http://www.twitch.tv/arcadelegacy/b/435939359

Well for some reason the link isn't working but. On Ferris I smokebombed the pendulum interactable and the game glitched out and smoke came out twice and I only input it once. This has ALSO happened one other time on Ferris Aircraft. I'll try to recreate it again and get footage.

Awesome, interesting find, I'll delve into this.. I also noticed on arkham asylum, my opponent was going for the flower intractable, I batdroped on him, after me catching him and landing, I still had the "rope" attached to batgirl's head/body...

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Awesome, interesting find, I'll delve into this.. I also noticed on arkham asylum, my opponent was going for the flower intractable, I batdroped on him, after me catching him and landing, I still had the "rope" attached to batgirl's head/body...
Yeah, this can be replicated fairly consistently with the moving car in Hall of Justice. It just involves the opponent getting hit by an interactable as batgirl smoke bombs them.