What's new

Interactable Glitch

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
(Forgive the lousy quality, all I have is my phone) So this happened while I was facing the CPU. Don't know if this is known or not, but it happened after both me and the CPU used the corner intractable at the same time. I couldn't record that part, but you'll see what happens next. Not sure how many times in a match you can use it afterwards, but I was able to do it twice in the video.

This just happened so I haven't explored it any further, so feel free to test it yourselves and see what you can come up with.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
I have had an interactable glitch like happen to me a bunch of times in strykers island on the far right side. The big cannister thing you can lift and slam with a power character goes invisible and you end up throwing nothing and sometimes it does damage and sometimes it does.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
lol if you think this is crazy, just wait until you see the glitch with the motorcycle on Wayne Manor

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
the sick reactions you would need to catch someone trying to jump off this and then counter them by also pressing interactable would be godlike to see in tournament. i'll test this tomorrow when i have time, am sure by then some people will explore this further.