What's new

Tech - Cryomancer Interactable Combos

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Ahh... Time to steal tech again :p

http://testyourmight.com/threads/mkx-kung-lao-interaction-combo-x-5-by-etc-mcfly-viable.56664/

Just like the anti-sorcerer Kitana tech we could apply, I believe we could use this as well. And the hammer drop from that high would look swag as hell... So what's happening is Kung Lao is chaining rapid jik's and interactable jumps back to back to rack pretty good damage. For Cryo, the combo might look something like:

(Left Corner) b12 xx ice ball, jip, f122, NJP, jik, 1+2, jik, 1+2, jik xx air hammer

Or something like that. For those who don't already know, interactable combos are possible on the Kove stage as well, after the chain swing on the right side (jump 1+2, f42 1+3 xx hammer).

Does anyone know of additional interactable combos? I can think of a few places we can get this jump interactable, Lin Kuei temple for example. I'll be in the lab today looking at what's possible, mainly for Cryo. If anyone else is interested, please post what you find.

@InFlames @themilkman014

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
nice!
do you have video?
i have been playing around with these also just for fun.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
nice!
do you have video?
i have been playing around with these also just for fun.
Nah, not yet. But I will, just as soon as I get home.

EDIT: Not finding anything super useful on Emperors Courtyard. These look cool but Cryo does more damage through normal corner routes.

Last edited: