What's new

Instant Air ZodBall short cut (on Stick)

Hey guys, not sure if this works as well on PS2 pad or xbox pad or whatever other people might play on. I play this game on stick and found an easy way to get ZodBalls out super super low to the ground.

The easiest way I've found to get 99% consistent IA ZodBalls out is

U, (DB), 1

3 inputs all together, but when you get good at it, it's like 2 inputs because you hit (DB) and 1 at the same time. Then your last input is controlling the speed of the Zod Ball.

When you are in training mode the inputs on the left look like
UP
Down
(DownBack) (1)

You don't have to hit Up, Down, Back, 1, or even Up and then down and roll it backwards.

Hopefully this helps people if they are having trouble maching gunning Zod Balls. Remember though, it seems you can only have 3 normal ones on the screen at once.

This even works well if you want to move slightly forward whill shooting, by hitting
(UF)
(DB) (1)

Happy ZodBalling Everyone,

If I ever stop being lazy as shit I'll make a video, but if you practice it's easy to get down facing both directions.

Edit: I should mention that this is with the MK controls not Alternate controls, because Alternate controls are dumb in this game. I also have negative edge off when I do them
So is there a button on stick that you can hit for inputting (DB) or are talking about actually moving the stick to the DB position? Also, are you saying al you have to do is once your in the air move stick to (DB) and hit 1? You don't have to sweet the stick from D, DB, B?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
@Jimmypotato i love you, i already get them super low on hitbox but always would miss an input doing them too fast, with this i make him look like kabal.