What's new

Tech - Aftershock Instant air Quake possibly 0 or Plus on block?

All I see are black squares.

Though I have experimented with Instant Air Quake and how much safer it is in comparison to the normal one. Mostly by measuring exactly how far away Reptile can be before Slippery Slide connects. I've even had an opponent jump the quake and still get Anti Aired by my F1 on hitting the ground.

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
That moment when everyone is liking your post and not commenting what they think about it :rolleyes:

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
its the site at the moment

nice stuff!

btw you on pad or Stick, and what method are you using?

marietta1200

Best Coast
There was a pretty good video of a tremor player doing this about a year ago before the nerfs hit. Will see if I can find it...

Cooljaxx

@Cooljaxx how on earth are you doing that with the Analog stick. You may have already explained this in another thread, but I have got to know!
I simply just have my thumb positioned on the analog stick, flip up quickly move my thumb to the square button , press dd and press square.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.

i use stick and kinda just flick the stick in a zig zag

but i dont like my method it requires precision and hurts my arm

i want a new method

Cooljaxx

i use stick and kinda just flick the stick in a zig zag

but i dont like my method it requires precision and hurts my arm

i want a new method
This is why that in out really needs a change. But with my method you literally kill your thumb lmao

Cooljaxx

Another thing is if you end with a HKD like the rock blast or rock fist, you can use instant air quake to bait wake ups,

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
@Cooljaxx So I flick the analog stick.. meaning that if I have it held in any position but it's natural testing position while inputting dd1 it won't work? I'm going to have to teat this. It would improve my AS immensely.