What's new

Instant Air Projectiles?

I'm just wondering why many people say if you want to master Mileena or Kitana then you have to master instant air projectiles? I tested the difference between throwing her fans from the ground or in the air, there is no change in effect. So what do I gain by instant air projectiles? I assumed that it would cause something different like cause the opponent to fall or bounce, but it has the exact same effect as the ground projectile.

Kitana's ground fans are slower so u can apply more long distance pressure if you iAF. That is the only use really. Before one of the patches you could throw iAFs all day but I think they made it to where every 3rd one flies upwards away from the opponent.

redeyes

Button Masher
with mileena you recover quicker and if you catch someone whos jumping with in IAS hit confirm into a roll for like 25%

And from what I've seen the iawhatever puts it at a nice height where it's harder or impossible to jump over but low enough that they have to duck and/or block, another good reason to get it down to muscle memory