What's new

General/Other - Pumped Up Instant air ground pound

omooba

fear the moobs
Ok This is known bt I must say good stuff atleast a lot of people see it in here bt my question is , is this consistent on pad cos I find it difficult to do n how do u do it great stuff again
all you need is the elite controller and you're good

EmperorP

THE BRIGGZ
Hold down on the d pad and flick up down on the analogue stick
So holding down then flick the stick up n down it should be able to come out do u think that would take time trying to hold down coz its instant which means push up then down down man this is hard for me ok wil try it out again when I Nike off from work n thankx again

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
So holding down then flick the stick up n down it should be able to come out do u think that would take time trying to hold down coz its instant which means push up then down down man this is hard for me ok wil try it out again when I Nike off from work n thankx again
Just up down not up down down. As you are holding down on the d pad it does one of the downs for you

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Anyone got any tips on doing this on pad with one hand on the dpad? Moving my hands across the controller everytime I want to do these seems inconvenient, but I think this would be a lethal skill. Anyone figure anything out?

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Anyone got any tips on doing this on pad with one hand on the dpad? Moving my hands across the controller everytime I want to do these seems inconvenient, but I think this would be a lethal skill. Anyone figure anything out?
Index on the d pad thumb on the analogue stick

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Tremor video, but the technique applies to any udd motion: