What's new

Injustice|Wonder Woman Arcade Ladder Play

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For any Wonder Woman fans out there here is an extensive gameplay video of Wonder Woman in the arcade mode of Injustice. With full matches being played against Cyborg, Nightwing and Harley Quinn you can sink your teeth a little deeper in to how she plays and take some notes. Is this 'power character' for you?

Credit: Prinzmetal

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I'm just glad Wonder Woman is getting more screen time. I thought no one cared about her...

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
They actually implemented my primary recommendation. The Skyrim theme is now the background soundtrack on The Fortress of Solitude. I am now pre-ordering.

Looks like the game forces you to end your combo after you've depleted their first health bar, putting you back into the neutral game.

For a game with no dash cancelling, I think the stages might be too big. Zoning might be alot more difficult to deal with this time around.

And for god's sake, stance flipping better have no effect to the game. Last thing I want is stance specific combos again.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Also they should really put in an announcer or something. I don't like how the game starts as soon as you skip the opening cinematic.
A fighting game with out an announcer is weird.
If they really wanted to avoid an announcer they could do like a visual flash or something to let you know the match started, but Id rather have Batman be the announcer.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
And for god's sake, stance flipping better have no effect to the game. Last thing I want is stance specific combos again.[/quote]
After hundreds of hours poured into the game, I do not know of the existence of any stance specific combos.
What characters have them? Kung Lao?

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
why did wonder woman keep reaching up at the life bars with her lasso? I really don't think its possible to steal life energy back by doing that!

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
And for god's sake, stance flipping better have no effect to the game. Last thing I want is stance specific combos again
After hundreds of hours poured into the game, I do not know of the existence of any stance specific combos.
yeah kung lao with the 24 spin, and i think sub zero has one.

A fighting game with out an announcer is weird.
If they really wanted to avoid an announcer they could do like a visual flash or something to let you know the match started, but Id rather have Batman be the announcer.
Shit if Mark Hamill didn't retire from VAing joker, I'd definitely want him being the announcer. He'd make a big impact in the game and we wouldn't have one extra batman character in the roster.

Lao, cage and sz are just a few off the top of my head.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
this game looks slow man, whats with night wings turtle speed for walk, man, I hope the finished product is fun and good, i'm still not a fan or convinced, it just looks chunky and not fun, WW seems to have alotta stuff that wiffs too,

Dude it's in ULTRA ULTRA beta mode

LIKE 30%-40%

Give it time
This is reason to give it the benefit of the doubt (which is what I'm already giving it). We should still call out things we don't like. If we just stay silent and not give judgement on pre-release gameplay, it could end up coming back to bite us in the ass. Ed Boon's already stated he doesn't want an announcer in the game.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!

Sl1ckGam3z

Banned
I know this have nothing to do but Bdmo88 is so fucking SORRY! we was doing a FT5 and he had me 4-1 and babied me twice and i came back and won 5-4 lmao from all the way from one and he trash talked me i wasnt even using my mains thats why i was losing

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is reason to give it the benefit of the doubt (which is what I'm already giving it). We should still call out things we don't like. If we just stay silent and not give judgement on pre-release gameplay, it could end up coming back to bite us in the ass. Ed Boon's already stated he doesn't want an announcer in the game.
16 bit is testing the game and others might get a chance to go to Chicago to test it as well

I sleep easy knowing this

I think the honeymoon period as far as observing this game has officially worn off with me. Every time I see a recycled mk9 move being done by a character I lose more interest.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I hope they redo her face because it doesn't look pretty, she looks like a witch from Disney :confused:

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Nightwing moved before the bars finished loading but I doubt that is how it will be in the end. I still am not sold on the wager system. Hopefully it will be alright though. Also I really hope that if there are ground hitting moves that floating characters don't have special advantage of not being hit by them or even just better reactions/options to them.

All that said I know this is early in the game and I'll wait until I get my hands on it myself to really judge it all.