What's new

INJUSTICE WINTER BRAWL 8 POOLS RELEASED!!!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Why is this like a thing where we keep secrets about whos going until they show up

Next tournament I'm just going to say I'm not going.
It's not that it was planned that way; it's that a few people either didn't figure out that they could go until the absolute last minute, or something came up in the last couple days that changed their situation -- and they figured that they'd make it a surprise, because it'd be hype and fun for the whole community.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why is this like a thing where we keep secrets about whos going until they show up

Next tournament I'm just going to say I'm not going.
if theres one thing i hate it people who we know are going, but don't pre register therefor just get randomly dropped in pools

1. @KDZ
2. @Tom Brady
3. @DarthArma
4. @Frantastic23
etc

What gives guys? Is there specifics for this?

King gets a pass here because he infact did pre register this time, props to him. (nec pool 2 was a disaster )

As for the secret people coming well they just found out there could go like yesterday

literally went from 0% to 100%

and if they could register today they would to their defense

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
if theres one thing i hate it people who we know are going, but don't pre register therefor just get randomly dropped in pools

1. @KDZ
2. @Tom Brady
3. @DarthArma
4. @Frantastic23
etc

King gets a pass here because he infact did pre register this time, props to him. (nec pool 2 was a disaster )

As for the secret people coming well they just found out there could go like yesterday

literally went from 0% to 100%

and if they could register today they would to their defense
A true magician never shows his cards on the first date. (A true gentleman never shows his dick on the first date.)

I'm working staff at this event so I can't pay venue then try to sign up for a game so I just sign up for the game when I'm there.

Just to quote doomsday it doesn't matter what pool I'm in "I will destroy you all!":DOGE

1. @KDZ
2. @Tom Brady
3. @DarthArma
4. @Frantastic23
etc

I'm usually working as staff at these events and since the venue is waved for us we don't have the option to pre register for any games. Tom Brady is going to tell you that he was working on KI 5 years ago and is too busy to preregister, but not too busy to be on a 5 hour podcast

I do find it kinda hilarious (and by that I mean stupid) that some of the top players who are saying "Everyone should pre-register, for the good of the Tournaments and TOs etc." are the same ones that don't ever register.
Fuck Pre Registration! more money for the T.O.s!!

In all seriousness, the only people who get screwed out from players not preregistering is the players.