What's new

Injustice will be on XBOX 360 at East Coast Throwdown

Do you agree with switching to Xbox 360 to play Injustice at ECTV?

• Yes

Votes: 117 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 30.8%
  • Other (post your vote)

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
This game runs like shit on the ps3. Please not another era of appeasing pad players. Step your shit up scrubs.
OOORRR buy a converter like all the 360 players had to.

ive yet to have any issues with lag or frame drops on ps3, and i even went to GGA which all 5 set ups we had were on ps3, and not a single person complained about a random lag spike there either, and thats with consoles running the game for 5-6 hours non stop.
The issue at hand isn't what you or anyone for that matter that hasn't experienced any of these problems, it's the fact that they exist.

Example, I watched Ninj and Pig Of The Hut play casuals at EVO and multiple points the game lagged and slowed down, which was on PS3.
These problems exist regardless as to who and who hasn't experienced them.

sea_guy
Tournament STANDARD is running things the most efficient way possible with the most quality which in this case is running the game on the superior system.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I think my only gripe is that we only get 2 weeks before the event. I'm sure most of us already pre-registered. Everyone doesn't have a dual mod stick or pad.
Then you can borrow my converter or one of the thousands of people there who probably have one and then after the tournament you can purchase one.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
The game plays like absolute garbage on ps3. It slows down randomly in matches during combos, etc. For people to travel and pay all the expenses and venue fees and then be forced to play in lag at times WORSE than online... it's unacceptable in my opinion.
Um this is news to me. Because everything you described does not happen to me at all on ps3...

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
OOORRR buy a converter like all the 360 players had to.

The issue at hand isn't what you or anyone for that matter that hasn't experienced any of these problems, it's the fact that they exist.

Example, I watched Ninj and Pig Of The Hut play casuals at EVO and multiple points the game lagged and slowed down, which was on PS3.
These problems exist regardless as to who and who hasn't experienced them.

sea_guy
Tournament STANDARD is running things the most efficient way possible with the most quality which in this case is running the game on the superior system.
I thought we were talking about Injustice, not Mk9.

VGB Joe Kerr

Insane Brilliance
Then you can borrow my converter or one of the thousands of people there who probably have one and then after the tournament you can purchase one.
I already have a dual modded stick. EVERYONE can not dual mod everything, just as everyone can not always share. I was speaking for those that now have to scramble to make sure they can have a way to play on their accessory of choice.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I think now would be a good time for anyone serious about traveling to compete should buy a converter, with no excuses.

Why would anyone from the community strive for anything less then perfection in terms of playability for something a lot of people take very seriously and spend hard earned money on and competing in.

aj1701

Noob
Doesn't matter to me, but I'm curious about how long games will be played on 360s, since both ps3 and 360 have next gen versions coming out soon. Will people still be playing games on these systems three years from now? Yes I realize there will be a few still, but enough to justify buying a lot of new systems to accommodate the number of players today? Or do most TOs already have a number of both systems?

Dark Souls would like a word with you. Xbox360 lags like hell when playing that game while PS3 is super smooth. PS3 are NOT like that in general. It s a porting issue.
There seems to be a lot of variation between Dark Souls user experiences on both systems. I have it on PS3. It lags on the bridge to New Londo, and it lags terribly in Blighttown. Not to mention the fact that the online component of the came is literally broken right now on PS3 with the graphics bug that came with the 1.08 patch. 1.08 fixed resonance signs (yet again) for a few days, then that bug happened and is still ongoing.

I've read a lot of developer interviews voicing their frustrations on the PS3. They couldn't even get the Skyrim DLC to even WORK on the PS3 for months (I don't play that game, I just heard about it). Thankfully, all signs are pointing to the PS4 not trolling devs with an "obstacle course" architecture.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Kind of ironic how the "buy a converter" argument is being forced here when it's much harder to get your general controller of choice working on 360. Not everyone uses Dualshocks.

That said, I've said this many times before, I couldn't care less what system MK9/Injustice is run on, but the arguments on both sides have been very impulsive or just flat-out don't add up. Everytime I've brought up Sektor's 360-only leg stance bug in MK9 that freezes the game, everyone was lost looking for their makeshift apologist argument.

For the time being, yes, I do think this is for the best, but we're less than a month in, and this is an NRS game, something just as inexplicably baffling could be uncovered in any version of Injustice, so don't be surprised or feel robbed of your weird sense of entitlement if this doesn't stick.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
The game does lag a bit more on Ps3...but not by much.
I think part of the problem is that the game is so animation heavy (tons of stuff going on in the background compared to MK). Certain flashy and graphic intensive moves like using armor, or doing Cyborgs IANB tend to make the game slowdown more than usual.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
Ok guys lets stop this argument. Claude VonStroke is a great example of why arguments like these never lead anywhere. It's just constant back and forth "uh huh" and "nuh uh" with tons of exaggeration and sometimes flat out lies.