What's new

Injustice Vita PSN ID Thread

Protectobot

More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
lol yeah i accepted
should give it a go but doubt it will work T.T
I live in California and that might be better for testing your connection than most of my country but who knows? Please feel free to add me: the more, the merrier! Also, I'd like to see if there's a way to find more of your local players online. Have you tried the online leaderboards? That's how I added some friends. I would've friend-requested more of them but they're ranked players and might prefer that to playing private, non-ranked matches, but private matches don't require waiting to find someone online. It's all the same to me, though: I just wanna play!!!!

Glass Sword

Nobody
I am going to be in Europe for a school trip and will probably play in the evening at the hotel on my VITA. add me Glass_Sword

Justice

Noob
I have Injustice on my Vita but I don't know if i's me or what but Catwoman's timing seems very off on the Vita.

Protectobot

I have Injustice on my Vita but I don't know if i's me or what but Catwoman's timing seems very off on the Vita.
I've never played the console version (original or ultimate edition) but judging by how the game looks in vids of the console version, I can't help wondering if the game feels different; if only because the lag in some stages throws off my timing. I'm not sure if it's the Vita version itself in general or just specific characters, but I know Martian Manhunter's a lot harder to use cos he lags up the game :( I'd actually be surprised if other characters weren't affected...

Pyronn

Noob
You'll notice some reactions differences due to frame rate issues. If you play mainly on the consoles moves and reactions will feel off on the vita. After you play a while you'll adjust to the response times. I was cursing at some of the backgrounds when interactions went off, the frame rate died, and the sluggihsness would make me drop a combo or two. Overall the game is fun, and a good practice resource.

Pyronn

Noob
I've never played the console version (original or ultimate edition) but judging by how the game looks in vids of the console version, I can't help wondering if the game feels different; if only because the lag in some stages throws off my timing. I'm not sure if it's the Vita version itself in general or just specific characters, but I know Martian Manhunter's a lot harder to use cos he lags up the game :( I'd actually be surprised if other characters weren't affected...
This reasoning is why I stick to three stages: Batcave, Aquaman's lair, and Thymascira. Overall I have better luck with frame rate and smoothness on those backgrounds.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
PSID: Auron12346

Killa Frost and Harley here. Would be awesome to play my first online vita match since release!

Protectobot

You'll notice some reactions differences due to frame rate issues. If you play mainly on the consoles moves and reactions will feel off on the vita. After you play a while you'll adjust to the response times. I was cursing at some of the backgrounds when interactions went off, the frame rate died, and the sluggihsness would make me drop a combo or two. Overall the game is fun, and a good practice resource.
Yeah: those seem to be everyone's fave' stages :) I can play smoothly on about half of the stages, but that's mostly from testing them offline.

Looking forward to MORE online matches. Get ready to be friend-requested if you're not on my list already. I'm working on WW right now. She's got some SICK combos that don't even require meter O_O lol. Still trying to fig if she'll be my main, Supes, or Batgirl.

Pyronn

Noob
Yeah: those seem to be everyone's fave' stages :) I can play smoothly on about half of the stages, but that's mostly from testing them offline.

Looking forward to MORE online matches. Get ready to be friend-requested if you're not on my list already. I'm working on WW right now. She's got some SICK combos that don't even require meter O_O lol. Still trying to fig if she'll be my main, Supes, or Batgirl.
Go ahead and send the friend request. I'll catch it. Lately I have been really busy....still trying to squeeze in time for that game :)

Protectobot

Go ahead and send the friend request. I'll catch it. Lately I have been really busy....still trying to squeeze in time for that game :)
Lol, I think you're on my list already, and it's nice to know that there's someone around my age that plays. Most of my friends seem to have retired from playing SF3 :p

Everyone seems REALLY busy. I'm just lazy about getting online until I feel like I can afford a router (and hopefully it'll give me optimum speed!). My graveyard shifts in fast food really zap me and I worry about making myself too tired for work.

I was wondering if it'd help to try to schedule when to play, but it might be difficult, and esp. with my pacific time zone and my work shifts and all. I'm also trying to prepare so I can give everyone a challenge. It seems to be getting easier for me now, at least :D

Everyone PLEASE send me a match invite any time I'm online. I'd love to play more! :)

Protectobot

I'm honestly feeling a bit bummed cos when I send match invites, no one seems to accept now. I dunno if the other gamers are shy or busy doing something else. At first I wanted to wait and let ppl send me invites first, but that doesn't seem to be happening as much lately. I'm very patient, though.

I'll play ANY character, if that helps lol. I'm going to try the whole cast and see how I feel about each of them. I've practiced with about half of them so far. Some seem harder to figure out than others or more heavy on execution. I'm still working on it, though!

Is there a good time for anyone to play? I don't really see a pattern in terms of the best day or time. I'm not concerned with rank: I just want to play. I've only found one player in my city so far and he's on my friend's list, but he's on the leaderboards and probably has all the Vita comp he needs :p so I dunno if he'd have time for me.

KHAOTIC_UNCLE-_-CREEPY

The CreepFather
I'm honestly feeling a bit bummed cos when I send match invites, no one seems to accept now. I dunno if the other gamers are shy or busy doing something else. At first I wanted to wait and let ppl send me invites first, but that doesn't seem to be happening as much lately. I'm very patient, though.

I'll play ANY character, if that helps lol. I'm going to try the whole cast and see how I feel about each of them. I've practiced with about half of them so far. Some seem harder to figure out than others or more heavy on execution. I'm still working on it, though!

Is there a good time for anyone to play? I don't really see a pattern in terms of the best day or time. I'm not concerned with rank: I just want to play. I've only found one player in my city so far and he's on my friend's list, but he's on the leaderboards and probably has all the Vita comp he needs :p so I dunno if he'd have time for me.
Add me POPS_239

Protectobot

tag-POPS_239 anybody add me
I'll be online around 8 pm eastern (New York time) or so. I just tried a bunch of new characters for the first time, but just in training. GL seems the easiest of that bunch. Zod, Ares, BA and Harley seem harder to use than Joker or Lex, or at least it's harder to fig out combos with them, but I haven't used them in actual matches yet lol, so who knows?

EDIT: gotta charge my Vita a bit after practicing lol and I just woke up cos of my graveyard work shift schedule. I should be there by 9:30 pm EST (my time zone is PST but most IJ players I know are EST lol).

Last edited:
Did I play you recently? dantedeschain13
Possibly, I just can't remember anyone I've played recently, been bedridden for the week, got down with the flu or some shit like that. The possible indication you fought me is if you fought a Zatanna, because I rarely see Zatanna's online on the vita, other than me.

Protectobot

Possibly, I just can't remember anyone I've played recently, been bedridden for the week, got down with the flu or some shit like that. The possible indication you fought me is if you fought a Zatanna, because I rarely see Zatanna's online on the vita, other than me.
Yikes! Hope ya feel better! I myself am worried about getting sick due to colder weather than my area is used to and if I don't get enough sleep. I'd love to play ya when you feel better even though I'm still a bit noobie at this game :)

Sometimes I don't accept is because I pass out with my Vita on. That happens most of the time, or my messages are delayed. Sorry :/