What's new

Injustice: unique dialogue!

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
nightwing is such a snarky badass. Im reminded why he's my number 2 :p

you missed one of shazams. after a grab he"ll go "tadaaaaa!" probably my favorite single quote in the game lol

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I love that Hawkgirl vs Wonder Woman can result in Hawkgirl yelling "PROM QUEEN!" to taunt WW. :D

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
So Joker says unique dialogue when he uses his crowbar special?

Just imagine what he'll say when he beats Jason Todd with it, if he ever gets in....
My friends and I call the MB version of that the "Jason Todd special." :joker:

This was really cool. Thank you for putting these videos together. I love this type of stuff. Hopefully MK10 gets a similar treatment.

So Joker says unique dialogue when he uses his crowbar special?

Just imagine what he'll say when he beats Jason Todd with it, if he ever gets in....
You're right, jokers dialogue triggers from his crowbar special. As long as you don't meter burn it, he usually says something.

And from what I've tested, existing characters don't have any unique dialogue to say to new DLC characters. Meaning even if Jason Todd was released as DLC, red hood would probably have something to say to joker but not vice versa. A little lazy on NRS's part but oh we'll, they at least get unique clash quotes.

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
It's the freakin bat
(Grunt- Arkham City)
But the one i like is from deathstroke: "Keep practicing Jr."
is the Best response to any rage mail player will Get. It has so many possibilities, also work as response in any game

It's the freakin bat
(Grunt- Arkham City)
But the one i like is from deathstroke: "Keep practicing Jr."
is the Best response to any rage mail player will Get. It has so many possibilities, also work as response in any game
There's one I like from Deathstroke, when he says "I love my job" :).

It's not in the video because he says it to everyone, but it's still awesome. Only the default and red son Deathstroke say it after a reverse throw sometimes.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
You're right, jokers dialogue triggers from his crowbar special. As long as you don't meter burn it, he usually says something.

And from what I've tested, existing characters don't have any unique dialogue to say to new DLC characters. Meaning even if Jason Todd was released as DLC, red hood would probably have something to say to joker but not vice versa. A little lazy on NRS's part but oh we'll, they at least get unique clash quotes.
Aw, that's disappointing. Oh well, I am impressed with the unique clash dialogues so far anyway. Especially since MK9's DLC didn't have voices at all.

Seriously, I'm not an Mk player but damn that sucks. Did kratos not have a voice either?
The DLC characters did have voices, but there were things to note about them.

Skarlet - A whole new voice, but seems to have less sound files than the others; she does not have unique fatality death screams.
Kenshi - New voice; at least one unique fatality death scream exists.
Rain - Seems to be using heavily modified versions of existing "pain grunt/yell" voice files; fatality death screams follow the previous note.
Freddy Krueger - Sounds like he uses heavily modified versions of existing voice files, most notably Cyrax's "burning reaction"; Freddy is the only DLC character to say "No!" when Shang Tsung's Identity Theft Fatality is performed on him. (All other characters, including Kratos, say "No!")

Kratos - Uses existing voice files from the God of War games (e.g. his intro), but he uses one (modified) Shao Kahn voice file for his reaction when an attack lifts him off the ground.

Just so you guys no, Martian Manhunter has unique dialogue with Superman and Green Lantern. These can be triggered by his throw or by using his meter burn version of his Psionic Push (BF3).

He says the following:

Martian Manhunter says to Superman: "Impulsive as an earthling".

Martian Manhunter says to Green Lantern:
"Green with envy?"

The DLC characters did have voices, but there were things to note about them.

Skarlet - A whole new voice, but seems to have less sound files than the others; she does not have unique fatality death screams.
Kenshi - New voice; at least one unique fatality death scream exists.
Rain - Seems to be using heavily modified versions of existing "pain grunt/yell" voice files; fatality death screams follow the previous note.
Freddy Krueger - Sounds like he uses heavily modified versions of existing voice files, most notably Cyrax's "burning reaction"; Freddy is the only DLC character to say "No!" when Shang Tsung's Identity Theft Fatality is performed on him. (All other characters, including Kratos, say "No!")

Kratos - Uses existing voice files from the God of War games (e.g. his intro), but he uses at least one existing (modified) MK9 voice file for his reaction when an attack lifts him off the ground.
Lol, all sounds lazy to me

Eh, at least Kratos' case is justified. (Kratos was intended to bring the God of War experience to MK on the PS3)
It was cool that they put kratos in the first place I guess. I've watched his gameplay trailer and he looks awesome. I still don't think I'll ever actually invest in an MK game.