What's new

Injustice Tournament Statistics: Who is the Best w Each Character + More

Europe doesn't broadcast their majors so they don't get points. Locals don't mean shit on this list and it is a compilation of how well players do at majors. If you don't travel or have a high profile major, then sorry, better luck next time.
lol but our Pre final round local is on the list doe.........

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Because the way I see it is it's just like 5 Aussies and the rest are players from the US & CA no love for the EU.

The EU doesn't have many known tournaments or notable players.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I dunno man it's just the US doesn't stick it's head outside of their circle for very long.
Plenty of good EU players on here.

Then they should host big tournaments and travel to the world championship to prove themselves. I don't know what you expect us to do. We cannot rank tournaments that don't exist, don't promote and feature players that don't travel to compete against the other competition.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Plan now financially for Evo MKx next year and show everyone

Foxy is
Fairplay to foxy for that.
I never said me, hell I wouldn't make top 100 for injustice no way.
We'll see with MKX but for now i'm just saying you guys are basically where NRS are at you have the biggest scene but unless anyone outside of your circle forces their way in you guys couldn't really give a shit.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Fairplay to foxy for that.
I never said me, hell I wouldn't make top 100 for injustice no way.
We'll see with MKX but for now i'm just saying you guys are basically where NRS are at you have the biggest scene but unless anyone outside of your circle forces their way in you guys couldn't really give a shit.
Explain what you're asking for USA/canada to immediately change

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
He killed it week in and week out at locals and beat a slew of top players including King.

I get that he didn't travel but cmon man....

If you include locals you open an enormous can of worms. GBS alone would be flooding the rankings, you'd be giving Chicago players a chance to beat two EVO finalists every Thursday.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
If you include locals you open an enormous can of worms. GBS alone would be flooding the rankings, you'd be giving Chicago players a chance to beat two EVO finalists every Thursday.
Yea I don't know why locals are even in question. But does anyone know how far back this list goes for sure?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
He killed it week in and week out at locals and beat a slew of top players including King.

I get that he didn't travel but cmon man....
16bit is right, locals can't count. Remember, This same issue came up with NFG and VSM in 2012 and locals were rightly discounted then